Saying Yes

"Yes" The saying echoed in my mind. I finally heard the one thing I wanted to hear for the longest time now. I stood in awe as Mark was kneeling down on one knee. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I came back to reality. Mark stood up and kissed me. I slid in my tongue. It's the only place that my tongue knows to work for him. Well.... not the ONLY place. I felt his tongue touch mine and he pulled my closer.

Everyone in the park clapped and congratulated us. Something about seeing him knelt down like that,got me..... horny... like really horny. I did my best to hide it but.... I felt embarrassed. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy and not horny at the fact that he proposed... it's just every other time he's knelt down.... well he..... did his best to make me..... *cough* moan *cough*

"Jack? You ok? Are you getting sick?" "No!" I said a lil to quickly. I blushed. Mark finally noticed my hands trying to cover up the raging boner I had. He smirked and bit his lip. 'Fuck!' This did not help. It only made it worse. "Why don't you go wait in the car. I'll pay the band and we can head home."  "Mhmm" I quickly left trying not to die of embarrassment. I sat in the front seat trying to ignore my throbbing dick. Mark came out not to long after and smirked. 

"I knew it'd make you happy but I didn't think you'd be this happy." He chuckled. "Shut up! Just drive! I need to get home so I can work on it." I glared at him. "So you can?" "Well yeah... Why?" I smirked. "Well.... No reason." Mark furrowed his brows and drove home. I got outside and was walking in when Mark shoved me against the wall outside.

He forcefully shoved his tongue inside my mouth and I kissed back. God! This is kinda hot. I kinda wish he'd do this more often.  I thrusted my hips forward making my bulging dick rub against his thigh. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. When we got inside he threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off. It was honestly like a pack of rabid dogs ripping the meat off a dead body. 

It was ducking sexy. Something about him seemed different, well I mean obviously. He pulled down my underwear and my hard dick sprung out like a spring. Mark moved down and immediately took my length in his mouth. A sense of pleasure and adrenaline rushed through my body. I thrusted my hips forward and I heard him choke but I knew he liked it. "M- Mark!" I moaned. That only seemed to motivate him more. He ripped his clothes off and grabbed the lube.

The lubed up his dick, not even stretching me. He flung my legs over his shoulders and he thrusted deep inside me. "Mark! Ahhh!" I moaned with the utmost pleasure I've ever experienced. Once again he thrusted hard and nailed my prostate. It was like he'd done this so many times he knew where it was and made sure to hit it every time.

I moaned loudly. "Harder Marky!" I huffed. "Ahh!" He thrusted and I felt like my ass was going to fall off but I didn't care. I fucking loved this. He held my hands above my head as he thrusted. One final time he thrusted and I cummed all over. Seeing that he had pleasured me enough, he cummed to. He pulled out laying next to me. I huffed and puffed. My legs and ass were numb. I trembled. 

"Fuck...." I whispered.