Bonus Chapter #4

Anti's POV

"Felix!" I shout running at him. "Stop it Anti!" Dark shouts as he holds me back. "He's got the kids!" I feel my body trembling as he twirls with one of Mary's hairs. "Such cute kids aren't they?" He smirks and tugs her hair. "Ow!" Mary whimpers and starts crying. "Shut up!" Felix whispered. Mary stops, yet we can still see her trembling. I hear a slight gasp from behind me. "Chica!" I look over and see our Chica being held with a muzzle and leash. "Dark the kids!" I yell. "I know! I know!" He yells still staring at Chica.

My attention snaps back to the front as Abe starts crying. "You ever realize how easy a babies toes break?" Felix chuckles as a snap echoes through the room and Abe's cries fills it. "Leave him alone!" I shout and make a dash for him. With a flash, Felix has me by my neck. He starts laughing crazed and tightens his grip. "Let him go!"

Darks POV

"Let him go!" I watch as Felix dangles Anti above the steps. I can feel myself getting weaker. "Shit. Marks trying to surface." I mutter. "What was that?!" Felix shouts. "I said! Do what you want with Anti. I don't give a fuck." I shrug. "Dark..." I hear his raspy voice ring out. I turn my head and fold my arms, and with a snap, I hear as his body falls to the ground. My breath quickens and I feel my pulse racing. I'm back at full power. 

"What do you want Felix?" I say through grit teeth. "I want Sean to be mine." "I have no control over him. Neither does Anti." Felix chuckles. "Yes you do. You can alter Sean's memories." "No I..."  I stop abruptly. 'If he thinks I can I can use it as leverage....' "You're right. But why would I help you?" "I'll give you kids." He smirks and taps his foot. "Fine. Oh and... you can keep the suit." I snarl. "I was planning on it." I look down at Anti's stirring body. I kneel beside it and whisper in his ear. "I need your help. Felix thinks I can control Sean's mind. I need you to pretend to switch back to him and be in love with him. Got it?" 

A small nod let me know it was ready. I stood up and brushed off my tux. "There. He should be returning to Sean and be in love with you." I snarled. "Let me see the kids." "No. They're my kids now." I watched as Anti glitched his way into looking like Sean. He stirred and held his head. "Felix? Baby?" He turns and looks at him. "Felix! What are the kids doing here?" Felix starts telling a lie and I sit in the back. "I saved our kids! I've missed you honey!" As Sean scots over towards Felix, I break the guards neck that held Chica. 

"Go get the rest." I watch as Chica silently goes and takes out the remaining guards. I turn my attention back to Sean and Felix. My guts wrench as I see them kissing. Sean looks at me and I nod. He glitches out of his disguise as Felix opens his eyes. "What?!" "Sean could never love you!"

Anti's POV

I quickly pull out my knife and stab his knee. He cries out in pain and tumbles back. "Now!" I yell and Dark swiftly moves the kids to a different room. I hover above Felix. "You motherfuckers!" He stabs me and drags the knife down. I wince and grab it. "You have caused my family enough pain. You're not going to anymore." I snarl as I get behind Felix. "See you in hell you motherfucker!" I cut through his neck and pull his head off. His body flops down and blood sprays everywhere. I feel as the somewhat warm droplets spray me. 

I look at Dark and he nods. I huff and ignore him. "What's your problem?" "You don't care. Fuck off." "Anti, I do care. I do love you. I really do, but it's hard to show when you're incapable of emotion." I scoff and head into the room with the kids. With Dark following closely behind and I watch the children. We looked at each other curiously. I was expecting them to cry. To my surprise one lifted their arms and said, "Daddy." 

I look at Dark and he looks at me. I crouch down and examine Abe's toes. I cover his toes and chant a little spell from one of Darks many books. I pull away and Abe coos. "Daddy!" Nate said and made grabby hands. Dark picked the kids and we headed back to the apartment.