Sun Shine Fun Time

Our eyes widen and we start shushing him. "Don't yell! Please!" Mark shouted. "Sorry." He said. "It's just, you two are my favorite youtubers and I've been shipping Septiplier for ages." I smiled. "That's great." "Thanks... It's cool to know you guys are gay and married. Maybe now I can come out to my family." Mark and I look at each other, then back at the man. I place a hand on his shoulder. "Go for it. Be yourself. And remember... speed is key." I give him a wink and he laughs. I notice Mark blushing and chuckle quietly. 

The guy shows us to our hut above the sea. We roam around and find the master bedroom with a note from our moms. 'Dear boys, we know you've been sad and distant, not just from us, from each other as well. I'm sorry about Elise. It's a cruel twist. But only together can you two move on and get ready for the next stage in your life. This time is yours. Don't think about the channels. Don't think about anything else but you two. We love you two. Condoms & lube are on the bedside table ;) Love Your Moms'

I turn and look at the table and sure enough, there was two packages of condoms. Mark and I start blushing.  I burst out laughing. "Oh my god!" Mark pit his face in his hands from embarrassment. "Our mothers know us very well." I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. Mark just smiles and leans down, connecting our lips. For the first time in a month I felt... full. I felt happy... Alright... like Im finally floating again. I lean into the kiss and Mark places a hand on the crevice of my back.

I let out a small moan. Mark chuckled as I threw back my head, letting him kiss down it. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him. He grabbed my ass lifting me up. I took off my hoodie and he kissed along my shoulders. He pressed me against a wall, and sucked on my collar bone. "Mark..." I started panting. I unbuttoned his flannel shirt and threw it to the side. He kissed, getting more vigorous. I gripped his shoulders moving my hips up and down his dick, chained by his sweats. 

He picked me up and moved me onto a desk nearby. I laid down panting slightly harder as he kissed down my body and licked my v line. I took a sharp intake of breath. He made quick work of throwing off my sweats. He picked me up and moved over me to the bed. He quickly threw off my boxers and the rest of his clothing. He lubed up and entered me quickly. I gripped the head board behind me. He started rolling his hips and thrusting. "Mark.." my panting even heavier and quicker now.  His body hovered over me as he kissed my neck.

His thrusting came much more vigorous and hard. "Mark... fuck... me." I said between breaths. I clawed at his back as he thrusted harder and faster. "Marky!" I screamed. My eyes rolled into the back of head from pleasure. My body shook and trembled. I wrapped my legs around him, pushing him into me. "Harder Marky!" I screamed. I barely got that out. Moans escaped my mouth no matter how hard I tried to keep them in. 

I tugged on his hair and clawed at his back. I felt myself getting ready to climax as the pleasure intesnsified. It finally drove me overboard and I cummed all over my stomach. Mark gripped the head board and thrusted one more time, then cummed inside me. He pulled out and laid on his stomach next to me. After a couple of breathes I turned and noticed his back all red. "Sorry Mark..." I say sheepishly and I gently graze his back. "Don't be... It lets people know I'm taken, and I've fucked your right."

"You goofball." He kissed me. "The suns setting, let's go see it." He throws on the sweats from earlier and heads to the balcony. I put in his flannel shirt, without buttoning it, and make some cocoa. I head outside and sit across his lap. "Nice shirt." He smirks. "Nice hickeys." His smirk intensifies. I touch my neck and chuckle. 

"Drink your cocoa." "Yes sir."