Oh God

Mark and I spent about a week in the Bahamas. As we left the fanboy from the begging chatted with us. When we got home we decided it was time to tell everyone about us. We gathered in our shared recording room and he started recording. "Hello Everybody my name is Markiplier and I have some news. Today I'm joined by JackSepticEye to reveal this news." "Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies!" I said waving. "Now... What we tell you today will make some of you happy, and some of you unsubscribe. Whatever happens, happens."

"Do you wanna tell them?" Mark whispered in my ear. "Mark and I are married. Now some of you might not believe this. Some might unsubscribe because they just don't like gays. That's fine. No we're not joking. Mark and I have been married for a year. It's our one year anniversary and we thought we'd let you know." We held up our hands to show our bands. "We didn't want to tell you because we weren't ready to tell." Mark slid in. "We still love you guys. Nothing's going to change. Maybe in a few years when we have kids but... not now. Everything will be pretty much the same. We might do more collabs but who knows." Mark beamed. 

"That's all. Thank you so much for being in both of our communities and supporting us. As Always, I will see you in the next video. But bye!" He quickly turned it off. "You ready to post it?" "Only if you are." I nodded and he clicked upload. We both let out a sigh of relief. A knock came to the door and I left to answer it. "Hey Ethan." "Hey! Happy one Year. I need you and Mark to come with me." "Uhhh ok." "Mark! We need to go!" "Where?!" "I don't know! Just get out here and let's go!" "Ok!" He quickly jogged out and we followed Ethan to the car. 

I noticed that we were driving to Tyler's house. So did Mark. When we arrived and everybody was gathered under a sign reading 'Happy One Year' Mark Anti started laughing and smiling. "You guys! Thanks so much!" Everyone came over and hugged us. The party went by. Everyone was talking, playing games, eating, drinking, just having fun in general. We all sat in the living room talking, when Ethan got up and cleared his throat. "Hey guys! Now I'd like to make a toast to my two best friends that I couldn't be happier for." He smiled.

 "Jack... I've known you since kindergarten. You've been my very best friend throughout my life. I'm so glad to have met you. I know these past two years haven't been easy for you, either of you. But I'm glad to see you guys strong and happy. To my best friends!" Everyone raises their glasses and cheers. Person after person gets up and says a heartwarming speech. After the speeches everyone grabs a gift. 

"Open mine first!" Everyone shouts. "Guys! You didn't need to! The party was amazing enough." Mark says sheepishly. "Shut up and just say thank you!" Tyler smiles and rolls his eyes. We start opening gifts and soon enough we get through all of them. We have various blankets, pillows, gaming consol, new camera, comdoms, food, kitchen supplies, and more. We smile and thank everyone when My mom and Marks come out with a small box. 

"No mom! You didn't have too! You've already done so much! The honeymoon, the surprise trip... it's ok!" Marks mom shook her head. "Listen young man! We worked hard for this! You shut up and take it ok?" I nodded smiling. Mark opened the box and we pulled out a single picture.

An ultrasound picture.