The Other

I trudged over to the Drunk Irishmen Bar. I tried not to cry, but I failed miserably. I walked in and sat down, my face, turned solemn. "Oi! What's the matter lad?" "My fiancé told me we shouldn't be getting married." "Whiskey on the rocks please." The bartender handed me my drink and I sipped slowly. My phone buzzed.

Felix: Hey. What's up?

Jack: Doesn't matter?

Felix: What's wrong?

Felix: I'm coming over.

Felix : Are you at home?

Jack: Nope. The Drunk Irishmen Bar.

Felix: Be there in 15

I looked at Marks contact, and my heart shattered. I'm in love with him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I wanna have kids with him. I want... him. I laid my head on the bar and the world slowly passed by me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey..."Felix said. "What happened?" I burst into tears and told him everything that happened. "Oh..." he said. I thought I heard apathy but, I can't be trusted at this moment.

"I'm sorry. I'm here for you." He opened his arms for a hug and I bawled into his chest. We sat there in the bar, drinking. I don't  want to feel anything anymore. "Are you going back home?" Felix asked. "No... I'm heading to a motel. I need to grab some clothes first." "You can stay at my place...." Felix said smiling a little trying to cheer me up. "No... it's better I stay at a motel." "I understand..." He said. 

I paid the bar tender and I started to leave. "Wait for me." Felix came jogging over to me. "You shouldn't be alone." I nodded and we left. We walked around for a while, he tried to cheer me up anyway possible. "Maybe he's not the one..." Thise words echoed through my brain. 'He's not the one.' A distorted voice rang out. "Don't listen to him. He's the cause of all this." I shook my head and closed my eyes. Wishing for this to be a nightmare.

I decided to head home to get some clothes. As we got to the door, Felix tuned me around. "I've been wanting to do this for a while." He leaned in to kiss me. "No!" I shouted and tried to push him away. The door to our apartment swung open, and Mark stood there. "Go back inside dumb fuck!" He shouted. "Leave him alone! He's mine!" He shouted, but it didn't sound like him. The voice was deep and echoey. Mark grabbed his head and retreated back into the apartment.

"Mark!" I shouted. "Leave him! He doesn't deserve you!" Felix tried to go for another kiss. "Leave me alone!" My voice started distorting. Everything started going back. The last thing I heard was Felix shouting. 

"Who are you?!" "Y͈̝͇̝̫o͡u̜̟̼̻̜̭͕ ̩̥̩c̼̯̱̰͕a̝͓̠͚̙̫n̙ ͈̪̰c̱̤ͅa̶̪̞̣͉l̛̞̝͔̼̻l̶̳̣͙ ̜̲͠m̯̯͈̜e̘̥̻͖̻͚ ͏̼̲̗̤̬A̺̭n̞̭͓͚t̷̤̗̩̣̥̪i҉̱.̪̣̹" Then everything went black.