Jesus Fucking Christ!

The lights flash by. My breathe still and cold. I'm not ready. I'm not prepared. The roar of the engine is getting louder. '3' My breathing gains speed. '2' My palms sweat nervously. '1'  the car stops suddenly and I fling myself out of it. I run as fast as my legs can carry me. "Oh god! Is everything ok?!" Everyone's sitting, still, calmly, unmoving. The waiting room has sort of an expectancy in the air. 

"Everything's fine! It's just... it's been a while.. we're getting worried." Ethan furrows his brows. "Oh god! Oh god, oh god, oh god!" My breath quickens, my visions blurs, everything is fading out. "Sean!" I feel a sharp slap across my face. "It's ok! It'll be ok... They'll be ok." My heart is going a million miles an hour. "Deep breathes... Doctors says that you can see them in a while." My  legs feel like jelly. "I need to sit down." I make my way over to the chairs and sit cautiously. 

My key out a shaky breath. "I can't lose them,I just can't Ethan." "And you won't... it's just taking longer. Relax." My hands are shaking, my body trembles. "Do they have any coffee?" Ethan nods and I leave. I hold the wall, afraid that I'd fall if I didn't. I insert the change, and listen as it thuds into the machine. The halls quiet except for the slow trickling of the coffee. I lift the cup to my mouth and slowly drink from it.  I feel arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"I'm scared..." I let out. "It'll be ok. We're in this together Jacky." I felt his sweet kisses along my neck. They sent a shiver down my spine. "What if I fuck it up and the kid hates me?" "Sean..." he placed loving hands on my shoulders. "You're going to do great. There's no one else I'd rather be married to or raise a kid with." I look at his deep chocolate brown eyes and get lost in them. "Mark.... I love you." "I love you too Sean." 

I lean up ready to kiss him when Tyler runs to us. "The baby's here!" Mark grabs my hand as we make a mad dash for the waiting room. We stand in the door way, fingers locked together, as the doctor comes out holding a bundle of blankets. He smiles at Mark and I whilst he give Mark the baby. "Here's your daughter..." Mark smiles the biggest smile I've seen since our wedding day. "We're parents jacky... this is our kid.." Tears slowly, subtly left his eyes. I look in the mess of blankets to see a small, fragile baby. 

Mark handed her to me. As soon as she was in my arms, I burst into tears. "This is my baby... I'm a dad!" I sobbed. Mark wrapped an arm around me as we smiled and stared at the baby. "She'll be in the nursery gentleman. In a few hours she'll be out and you can all hold her." I nodded and handed her back to the doctor. 

>>Couple Hours Later <<

Mark sat in the rocking chair in the corner. I sat on his lap as I held the baby. We rocked gently as Mark held my waist. We looked at each other and smiled. Everyone absolutely adorded her. Claire loved her. As we sat in the dark quiet room, rocking gently, only one thing escaped my mouth.

"Welcome Home, Marylin Aleah McLoughlin-Fischbach."