Oh Sweet Jesus

We woke up the next morning, Mark made some breakfast, I made coffee, and we chatted happily over the table. After, Mark left the table to go check the video he posted the day before. "Jack!!!" He yelled. I walked to his recording room and leaned in the door way. "We have a problem." He said, looking distraught. "What?" I walk over to see his monitor, frozen on one scene from the video. 

I could see a, not so subtle but still really subtle, tuft of my green hair.... right above where his dick was.... right when I was giving him a bj. "Oh shit!" I nearly spat out my coffee. "You think that's bad. Check out the comments." He scrolled through the comments and sure enough, the septiplier fans had seen it and were talking about it. 

Existential Crisis: OMG! A familiar tuft of green hair around Markimoos dick? Coincidence? I think not!

Fangirl_Trash: Septiplier awayyyyyyyyyy! 

And other comments like that and more. "Oh sweet Jesus!" I shouted. "Calm down.... I don't think people are going to get to suspicious.... it'll die down in a while...." He tried to calm me. "I hope...." he murmured. "Fuck me!" I yelled and sat down on his lap. He smiled and kissed my nose. "So... wedding plans?" He unenthusiasticly smiled. "It's been four months since I've proposed... we have not made any plans what so ever." 

"You're right.... well...." We sat for about five hours going over wedding plans and details. "Wow. Five hours of wedding planning and all we got is , July 31, at date?!" I exclaimed. I flopped on my bed and curled into a ball. "I'm gonna cry." I said hugging a pillow. Mark put his hand on my back. "It's a wedding what do you expect?" Mark laughed. "Ugh" I groaned. "Do you not want to be married?" Mark said sounding a little hurt. 

"Of course I do Markimoo. It's just... hard! I wanna be married right now! I wanna be on our honeymoon! I wanna have kids that jump on us in the morning shouting for breakfast. I want you to sleepily slap me and say it's your turn! It's hard to wait." I yelled, then huffed. I felt my face turning red, with everything I just said. 'Oh god! I just told him I want kids! I really fucked up this time.' Mark laid next to me and pulled me on top of him, hugging me. 

"I want kids too. I want to sleepily slap you and say it's your turn. I want kids to jump on us every breakfast. I want kids that we can scar when they walk in on us fucking. I want kids so I can make dad jokes and have you laugh at them while the kids groan and roll their eyes. I want that too." He caressed my cheek. "It'll come. All in due time. I promise Jackaboy."

My eyes watered and I yawned. "Can we get take out for dinner?" "Sure." Mark laughed.