Death of a Bachelor

We drove to the Drunk Irishmen Bar. When I entered the whole bar was deserted except for the tender. A huge sign hung from the ceiling reading, 'Jack's Last Night Of Freedom!'

I chuckled and everybody started filing in. The cheers and clinks if the mugs drowned out my thoughts. My brother came up and handed me a beer. Amy and I talked as we drank our beer.  They brought out a keg and they dared me to chug it. My brother and Tyler held me up and I chugged the fuck out of the keg.  "My turn!" Someone shouted. I sat down at the bar and drank some of my good ol' friend Jack and Daniels. I got wrapped into playing pool and kept getting drinks handed to me. 

By the time pool ended I was drunker than a skunk.

Marks POV

Tom stood on my left as he drank a cold beer. I would love to let loose and get drunk but... I don't wanna die. I sat eating pretzels and drinking some water. I looked over and a familiar blond woman was coming towards me. "Hello Mark." "Oh! Hello Principal Jazmin!" I stood up and treated her like my boss again. "Heard you and Jack are getting married tomorrow..." I gulped and nodded. "Mhmm." "I'm so happy for you!" She squealed and hugged me. I gave a confused look and patted her on the back. 

I looked towards the back and noticed some stripper poles. My mind immediately went to my pole dancing videos in the past. "I should do one with Jack." I muttered. "What?" Jazmin asked. "Nothing." I quickly added. The thought of seeing Jack on the pole.... made me excited. I tried to ignore it and hope no one noticed. 

The door to the bar flew opened and slammed against the wall. It was Jack.... drunk. "Mark!" He yelled. Everyone turned to look at him, then made a pathway from him to me. When he got to me, he kissed me so forcefully, I almost fell. He grabbed the rim of my shirt and pulled me towards the poles. 

When he got there he threw down into the chair, and started taking off his clothes. He only left his boxers on. It was like he read my mind. I noticed a curtain sectioning off this area from the rest of the bar, and closed it. Everyone stared at me as I did so. "Jack... sweetie you're drunk...." He sat on my lap and started unbuttoning my shirt. "Jack..." I muttered breathlessly and he kissed down my chest.

He got in front of me and dropped. He slid his hands along my inner thighs. He bit his lip, making me harder. He walked around to the back and whispered in my ear. "I want you" He bit my ear making me shudder. He came to the front and straddled over me. He tugged my hair back. He leaned down and bit my neck. "Ahh!" I moaned. He started doing a lap dance for me.  When I was fucking ready to explode he smirked. "My job is done!" He quickly put his clothes on and left.

"Dammit!" I breathed. Ethan took him to a motel to sleep, as Tom took me to a different one. I tried to sleep but the anticipation of what happnes tomorrow, kept me awake. 

"Tomorrow.... I'm going to marry the love of my life."