Top O The Morning To Ya

I woke up only when the smell of something delicious reached my nose. I felt the bed to see if Mark was still there, all I got was fur then next thing I knew I was being attacked. "Chica!" I yelled between gasps of breath. She flopped on me as I exhaled, making me short of breath. I wheezed. "You're killing me smalls!" "Chica! Get off you weirdo!" Mark laughed and set down a tray of breakfast for me. 

"This looks and smells amazing." I inhaled deeply. Mark smiled and just stared at me, in a non creepy way. "What?" I chuckled nervously as I took a bite of food. Mark kissed my syrup stained lips and whispered, "I love you Jack." I could feel myself blushing and I hugged him. I set the tray of food aside and pulled him next to me. I hugged him tightly as he kissed my stomach. I played with his hair and we sat talking for a while. 

"What are you going to do now Jack?" Mark asked. "I mean, you have your bachelors degree in art but...." I stopped him. "I don't know Mark. All I know is, as long as I'm with you, I'd be fine doing anything." I smiled. "That was so fucking cheesy!" He hit me with a pillow. "What- Heyyyy!" I whacked him back. "Ohh! You're gonna get it now!" My eyes widened and I jumped out the bed. "Jack get back here!" I heard him yell. "Never! You'll never take me alive!" I laughed. 'Where to hide?' I jumped inside a closet when I heard his foot steps drawing near. 

"Fine Jack. No sex tonight." His voice sounded out. 'He enjoys the sex as much as I do. There's no way he's not going "cancel sex"' I chuckled. "Found you!" The closet doors swung open and he picked me up. "No fair!!" I yelled. He slew me over his shoulder like a rag doll. "Listen I'm gonna make a video. Do you wanna guest star?" Mark raised his eyebrow. "A YouTuber!" I yelled making Mark jump. "I can be a youtuber!" "I can dust off my channel that I started and be a youtuber!" "Wait, wait, wait." Mark waved his hands.

"You have a YouTube channel?" "Yea.... it was from college. I posted videos The we happened, and all of the other stuff happened.... so I didn't have time to post anymore." I got out my laptop and went to YouTube. "Wow. 4 million subs. I did not expect that." "JackSepticEye? Funny name." Mark smirked. "I'm going to go film that video." Mark was about to leave when he turned to me. "I've got some extra recording equipment. You can film in the guest bedroom." He left and I quickly got everything out and set up. 

It felt nice to see all the recording equipment again. I scrolled through what I had done and played. "Happy Wheels..." I murmured. "Reading your comments..." I jumped when I remembered about the new game Five Nights at Freaks or something or other. I booted ipup the game and started the equipment and said the words that had been shelved for a while.

"TOP O THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!"