Engorgio 😏

I booted up the ol ps4 ,and started Batman Arkham VR. I had been waiting to play this game for ages, and I finally got it. I put on the headset and had Mark start the camera. "TOP O THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME TO BATMAN ARKHAM VR." I continued on with the video. While immersed in the game I heard footsteps, I couldn't tell if it was the games, or if someone else was in the room.

Marks POV

I stood in the doorway watching Jack as he played. 'Finally, time to get my revenge.' I thought. I floofed up my hair for maximum floofage. I started walking towards Jack, my footsteps echoing in the room. I had already made sure the camera wouldn't catch me in the shot, thank god. I swiftly unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled his cock out of his boxers. I breathed on the tip making it twitch a little. I felt him shiver. "Uhh... Umm" Jack stuttered. I took his length into my mouth and began sucking slowly, taking more and more of him in my mouth. 

He stuttered much more and was trembling slightly. My teeth gently scrapped the bottom of his dick. My tongue wrapped around his hard member. My teeth gently bit the tip and he trembled. I pulled back, my saliva stringing out. I chuckled in an abnormally deep chuckle. 'Careful Mark' a deep voiced echoed throughout my head. I shook my head and noticed he was trembling. I smirked knowing that I had teased him enough, and fixed him up. 

About twenty minutes later, I heard him finish his video. "Mark!!" He shouted. I didn't answer and laid on our bed reading. He charged in the door, looking flustered. "You arse! I was recording! You left me horny the rest of the time!" He threw my book to the ground and climbed on top of me. "Now it's your turn!" His voice distorted and I swear one of his eyes turned green.  He bent down and shoved his tongue as far as it could go. 

'Fuck.... he's hot' I thought. His hands worked their way down to my pants and slowly unzipped them. He pulled out my dick and started stroking it, making it hard. As soon as it was hard enough, he started pumping slowly. "Jack..." I muttered breathlessly. His lips worked their way to my neck. At first he was gently, then he started biting. "Jack.." I moaned his name. I could feel my dick throbbing, about ready to cum. "Nun uh. Not until I say so." The distorted voice echoed.

I shook it off as just hearing something. In a swift moment my pants were off and I felt his tip, rubbing my entrance. Without warning he entered me at such a rate, I screamed. "Jack!" He chuckled. I knew it was Jack, but it didn't feel like him. I must be crazy. He thrusted, and thrusted mercilessly. I know my ass is going to hurt after we're done. My dick throbbed, with not being a me to cum. 

He thrusted and hit my prostate. "Fuck!" I practically screamed. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. How the fuck was he so good at this? I mean... wow... I gripped the bed sheets, my hands started to hurt. He tugged at my hair, ramming further and harder into me. Finally I felt him cum inside of me, and he fell next to me.

Jacks POV

I had blacked out, and when I awoke, I saw Mark next to me, a trembling, panting mess. "God! My whole body aches." He chuckled. I chuckled as well, but a part of me was still confused.