Flirt Alert

I woke up groggily and rolled in the bed. "Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk" I groaned. "Why'd you leave meeeeeeeeeeee?" "I'm in the shower Jack!" "Ugh!" I groaned. "Hey! Will you go grocery shopping? We're running out of milk and eggs." "Sure." I rolled my eyes and threw something on. I arrived at the market and started dancing a little. "I'm gonna get me some Starbucks! I'm gonna get me some Starbucks! I'm gonna get me some Starbucks!!! Cause I love that dirty bean water!" I sang.

I grabbed some coffee and headed to the dairy section of the store. I grabbed some milk and turned around to be startled by a peculiar blonde guy. "Oh sorry." "No it's my fault." He said. "Haha. It's all good." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. I noticed he was wearing a Hufflepuff sweater. "Hey. You like Harry Potter?" "Yea!" "Me too." I dangled my keys showing a mini elder wand on my keys. "That's cool. I'm Felix, but my friends call me Pewds." "I'm Sean, but everyone calls me Jack." 

"That's cool." He nodded. "Hey... this is gonna sound awkward but... would you wanna hang out sometime? You know.... nerd to nerd?" "Umm. Sure." I took out my phone so he could put his number in. "Ok cool." I texted him so he had my number as well. "Well.... text me soon or whatever." We parted ways as I finished grabbing the groceries. "I met a friend today." I said as I put them away.

"Oh really who?" "His names Felix, but his friends call him Pewds." I shrugged my shoulders. Mark face palmed. "Jack... that was Pewdiepie." "Who?" "One of the most famous youtubers of all time." "Wow. Well I got his number to hang out." "Oh. Cool."   

I looked down at my phone. "Speak of the devil!" 

Jack: Hey Felix

Felix: Hey!

Felix: Wanna catch a movie tonight?

Jack: Umm. Sure. Lemme ask my fiancé if he wants to.

Felix: No! 

Felix: I was thinking.... just me and you.

I looked at my phone then at Mark. "I'm going out tonight. I'm catching a movie with Felix." "Alright." 

Jack: Ok. See you tonight at 9?

Felix: Sure. See you then. 😉

I stared at his last text, then shrugged it off as a mistake.  Mark and I decided to go to the park. We sat on a bench, eating ice cream when a little girl came up to us. "Hi." She said. "Hi doll." I replied smiling. "Is He your boyfriend?" She pointed to Mark. "No. He's my fiancé. Do you know what that is?" I held Marks hand. The girl shook her head no. "It means we are about to get married, but we're not married yet."

The girl giggled and smiled. "Those are my mommies over there." She pointed to two women holding hands and kissing. "Come meet them." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to them. I dragged Mark with me. "Mommies! Look! I found two boys like you!" The women blushed. "Sorry." "No worries. I'm Sean, this is my fiancé Mark." We shook their hands. "I'm Amy this is my wife Signe." The blonde gestured to the brunette.