This Empty Hole

Marks POV

My eyes fluttered open to my ceiling fan spinning slowly. God. I feel as if I've been out for days. I turned my attention to my still sleeping husband. God, it feels so good to call him that. After all we've been through, he's still here. I wrap my arm around his waist, and he starts to stir. I gently kiss down his neck and he tries hiding his neck. "Mark...." he groans sleepily. "What Jack?" "Let me sleep." "But..." "No buts." "Fine..." I turn over and fold my arms. "Mark." "What?" "I'm cold now."

"Tough luck." I cross my arms and huff. I feel his cold hands wrap around me and his tender lips press against my back. "I'm sorry Polar Bear." His voice made my heart flutter. His touch made me feel a sense of peace. Dammit! I can't stay mad at him. I turn around and grasp his hands. "You weren't kidding when you said you were cold." "Mhmm" he nodded as he cozied up to me. "Mark..." "Hmm?" "I love you." My heart stopped then beat faster than anything. It was like the  first time he had told me he loved me. "I... I love you too. More than anything Sean." 

I saw him smile as he pulled the blankets up. I laid there, feeling his chest rise and fall. I am in love with this man. I can't believe he's mine... 

Jack's POV

 I love Mark more than anything, but ever since we found of about the surrogate we've both been distant. Its been a month since we've found out and yet, it still feels like yesterday. I've spent most of my nights staring at the wall. Dreams about our future, having kids... They all start happy, then seem to vanish. It feels like I'm stuck in an empty hole, just falling, spiraling down. I feel a gentle shake bringing me back to reality. 

"Mom?" I raise my eyebrows. "Hi Sean... listen, we've got your bags packed, and you're flight leaves in twenty minutes. Get up Cmon!" She ushered me out of bed. I noticed Mark was already sleepily getting dressed as his mom talked to him. "What's going on?" "Don't worry darling. Me and Mrs. Fischbach have taken care of everything. Just throw on some sweatpants and a hoodie and let's go. " I quickly did so and we were ushered out the door. 

I couldn't tell how long we were driving and on the plane. I kept fading in and out of consciousness. "Jack. Jack.." I felt Marks finger poke me. I knew it was Marks because.... well.... Nevermind that. I stirred and rubbed my eyes. Mark had our bags and was ready to leave. "Where are we?" "Looks like the Bahamas." He said shrugging. "Cmon. I see someone waiting for us." I push myself off the chair and walk slowly out of the plane. 

The bright sun blinds me. I Immediately start sweating. Black hoodie and sweats plus hot Bahamas weather don't mix well. This dark skinned man held a sign reading, 'Mr. and Mr. McLoughlin-Fischbach' We headed over and he immediately started freaking out. "Holy shit! You're JackSepticEye! A- a- and Markiplier!" We smiled and nodded. 

"Wait... you guys are married?!" 

Vices and Virtues // Septiplier // Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें