Smells Like A Whore House

I could still feel Marks sadness coursing through my veins. It gave me power, but it wasn't the same. My eyes shifting along the sidewalk, looking at the houses. When my eyes beheld  129. I stopped in my tracks. I felt Anti crash into me. "Watch where you're going you fucking bitch." I turned on my heels and smacked him. "Watch your tone with me." He glared at me but said nothing more. 

I walked up to the door, it reeked of booze, cigarettes, and other things. I shuddered in disgust. I opened the door and heard noises above me. We walked up stairs and burst through the  door. A girl sat riding the man we were looking for. I cleared my throat and she shrieked. "What the hell man?!" James said. "Get out" The lady nodded and ran shrieking. "What the fuck man!" James pulled out a gun. He shot it and the bullets passed through me.

 "What are you?!" "Your worst nightmare." Anti laughed as he walked in, twisting his knife. Anti laughed and he stabbed knives through James wrist and ankles. "You're not going any where until I've said so." Anti chuckled. "Anti. We'd do best in our world. No one can hear him there." Anti nodded and grabbed his knives. The man sat, curled in a fetal position, crying. "Please please! Leave me alone! Have mercy!" 

Have mercy! Echoed through my brain. It was like it had reached Mark. I started shouting gripping my head. My voice changed between mine and Marks as we yelled. "Have mercy! Where was mercy when you murdered the woman carrying my child!" I could feel him waking up, trying to surface again. I felt like I was being torn apart. I groaned and threw myself against a wall. "I'm not finished Mark!" I could hear him screaming. I gripped my ears. 

Anti's POV

I watched as Dark was struggling with Mark. I looked in the mirror and saw home. I grabbed the weeping man and threw him inside. "Dark!" I yelled. He didn't even look up. I growled, and stabbed him in the stomach. I watched as Dark hunched over and held his stomach. "Thanks" he growled. I smirked. "You can't live without me." I taunted. "Yes I can." He brushed me off and headed back to our demension. I followed after.

"Anti!" I heard him shout. "Where is the fucking prisoner?!" "He's in here!" "Where?!" "I don't fucking know! It's your fucking fault!" I felt the air whoosh past means dark held me in the air by my neck. "What?!" He growled and he clasped down. I laughed. "Kill me and you'll have to find him by yourself!" He snarled and threw me on the ground. 

I laughed and popped my neck. We started walking our separate ways when we heard an ear piercing scream from the inside of the mansion. We walk in to find James stuck, with a knife in his foot. I look over at Dark and he nods. I lunge at James and do my stuff.