The Day Before

The sounds of crashes and clangs filled the House. I laid naked in bed, groaning, and rubbing my eyes sleepily. I put on some sweats and walked into the kitchen. My house was filled with tons of people. "Jesus Christ...." I mumbled. The bustling house stopped as everyone turned to look at me. "Hey!" They all shouted. "Morning Soon-to-be Mr. Fischbach-McLoughlin!" I looked around when I saw Amy and Signe with their daughter Claire. 

They chuckled as I walked towards them. "Haha! Good morning Jack." Amy smiled and shook my hand. "Jacky! Jacky!" Claire shouted. She held her arms out and made grabby hands. I picked her up and chuckled. "Hi Claire!" I tickled her. "Guess what i am!" She shouted. I looked at her blue dress. "Hmmm. A car?" I teased. "No! I'm a princess!" She giggled. "Mommies friend is taking me trick or treating tonight so my mommies can hang out with you!" She smiled. 

I chuckled and set her down. "So who's party are you going to?" "I'm going to yours and Signe is going to Marks!" Amy replied. I felt a sharp slap on my back. "I can't believe you're actually getting married!" My brother smiled at me. "Moran did I thought you were going to die alone." He teased. I rolled my eyes and he left to go chat to other people. I turned back to Amy only to get turned back around and kissed forcefully.

"Nice to see you're finally up. Was I too rough last night?" Mark smirked. "Not even close, Daddy." I whispered in his ear. I kissed him again and leaned more into it. "You ready to get married?!" I fucking jumped. Marks mom stood in front of us smiling. I stood shaking as I nodded my head. "It's so good to see you Jack." She hugged me. "It's so good to see you too." I smiled back. "I remember when Mark brought you home for the first time!" "Did you know then... that we were...?" I asked.

"I guessed when I heard you moaning Marks name!" I turned a bright red. I looked at Mark and he was bright red. "Ok mom thanks." Mark said. "Hey Jack!" Tom, Marks brother, came over and gave me  a high five. "What's up Tom!" "Not much! Wassup with you?" "Just about to get married to the most amazing person alive." I smiled. "We're not getting married?!" He teased. Mark rolled his eyes and he left with Tom to talk.

"Jacky! Ohh! My baby boy is going to get married!!" I heard my mom squeal. "Mom!" I shouted and hugged her. "I'm so glad you could make it!" I gave her a sweet peck on the cheek. We started talking, and more people joined. We ended up playing cards against humanity to pass the time. 

It started getting late and the crowd in the house died down. Tom and a couple of Marks friends and family from Cincinnati and Korea dragged him away. "See you later Jack! Love you." "Have fun at your bachelor party! Love you too goofball!" "You ready to go?" Ethan looked at me. 

"Let's do this!"