Red Light Green Light

It's been a couple months since Mark proposed and I rebooted my channel. Mark gave me a shoutout and now my channel is booming. I've almost hit 18 million subs in four months. I finish checking out the edits Robin made for a video and go to get some lunch. My reflection stared back at me and my extremely messy, now green, hair. Mark had kept his red when I went back to brown. I decided to dye it green again for the channel starting again. Mark just kept his red. 

I got more of the subs from Marks shoutout so, a lot of them watch us both. It's funny because we never told anyone we're dating, well engaged... and yet everyone thinks we are and ships us together. Our ship name is Septiplier. Oh Jesus, you should see some of the fanfic those people write. God! You should see some of the fan art they've done. Oh ho ho. Kinky. I hear Mark coming from his recording room, screaming. "What the fuck! What the fuck!" I assume he's playing happy wheels. I stand in the door way and watch him as he gets frustrated.

I walk as close as I can, so I'm not in the camera, and I drop onto all fours. I crawl under his desk, where his legs normally are. He looks down at me and gives me a questioning look. I press my finger to my lips and he goes back to playing. He's getting more frustrated so I decide to try and calm him down. I unbutton his sweats and pull his dick out of them. "Course. You're not wearing any underwear." I murmur. 

"I breath on his dick making it harden a little. I can see Mark blushing and stuttering. "F- Fu- Fuck you li- little Johnny." I like the tip to tease him and it hardens more. I grab the stiff member and I enter it into my mouth. My teeth gently scraping the bottom of his cock. My tongue touching every orface. I take too much and choke a little. Mark blushed even more and started trembling. "S- sorry guys... I have a little c- cough." He clears his throat. I smirk and continue sucking. 

I finally finish and crawl out from underneath the desk. Not to long later I hear Mark say his outro and he came into our bedroom. "You dirty Irish bastard." He looked flustered. I just smirked. "What?" My voice gives off and innocent tone. "I'll get you back for that one day." He smirked.

He went and edited the video and posted it. A few hours later he came back. He flopped on the bed exhausted. "Ugh." He sighed. "Tired babe?" I said. "Mhmm." He nodded. "Get some sleep." He nodded again. He fell asleep not long after and so did I.