The Silence

Jack's POV

I opened my eyes from what felt like a long nap. My body ached. I looked over to Mark staring t the ceiling. "My body feels like it's on fire." I was naked and so was Mark, but I don't remember getting undressed...  Let alone fucking him. I stared at him as he stared at the ceiling. I started trembling, then soon the tears followed. I sobbed quietly on my side of the bed. I hadn't forgotten about everything that happened before I blacked out. 

I curled up, my knees to my chest, and just sobbed. I was contemplating on getting up and leaving again, when I felt a hand on my hip. Mark rolled me around and held me close to his chest. I could feel the drops of his tears on my head. "I'm sorry...." he whispered. "I'm so so sorry...." He was shaking, trembling, as he held me tighter and tighter. "You're my everything. I love you so much more than words can describe. I was being an asshole. Please forgive me. I... I need you." 

I looked up at his sobbing mess of a face. "It's my fault. I didn't notice that he was trying to do this. I didn't notice that he was trying to take you away from me. This is all my fault." I burried my face into his chest. I started shivering and I felt him pull the sheets and blanket up. My shivering and trembling stopped. As I breathed in, all I smelt was him. My heart slowed, my breath calmed, my tears dried. I was home. I am right where I need to be.

I woke up feeling cold. I felt the bed next to me, and Mark wasn't there. I tried to move but.... it fucking hurt. My legs felt like jelly, my dick felt smashed. I got up and hobbled around the house trying to find Mark. He was nowhere to be seen. I hobbled to the bathroom, and started a nice, hot bath. The lights started flickering and I looked from behind the curtain. I could've swear I saw me.... only he wasn't.... me... I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Ugh. Im seeing things."

I heard the door open and Mark yell, "Jack! Im home! I went and picked up my mom. She said she'd make our cake." "That's great Mark." I sit up, the water sloshed onto the ground. He came in and looked at me. "That looks nice. My fucking body is aching me." He undressed and got in. He breathed a sigh as the water rushed over him. He held out his arms for me and I went and put my head on his chest. "I'm sorry." He closed his eyes. "Mark...." I moved his head to look at me. I kissed him passionately. My heart beat slightly faster. "We're here now." I turned around and laid on him. 

We laid in the tub. The hot water, ever so often getting colder. The steam started vanishing. Silence filled the room.