Bonus Chapter #1

I leaned across the oven to start the time when I felt rough hands grip my waist. I felt as he leaned down to my ear and growled softly. I could feel myself getting hard. 

"Mark... I need to finish breakfast for the kids."

 "Amy picked up the kids... She's taking them out to breakfast and to play with Claire." 

He pressed his body against me as my knees buckled. "

Mark..." I whispered. I felt as his cold hands slipped past my flamingo shorts and gripped my hard member. 

"I haven't  even done anything yet and you're already hard." He purred in my ear. I bit my lip smirking.

"I need to g- get the January Live Stream done Mark." I stuttered as he pumped, slowly. 

"Mark ~" I moaned. I pressed my ass against his dick and he let out a low grunt.  I felt as he slipped my flamingo shorts off my ass and teased my enterance with his stiff member. I pushed myself back into him as I gasped sharply. I felt as he grinned, kissing my neck. He started moving slowly, rolling his hips , and thrusting gently. I felt myself getting tighter and tighter around his throbbing membrane. 

"Jack ~" He moaned as he thrusted harder, making me tighter. 

"Just Like that Jack!" I let out a soft groan as he thrusted, nearing my prostate. I felt my hips buckle forward as he slammed into me. He put his hand on his shoulder getting better grip. He made his way up to my face, pulling my head back. I opened my mouth as he shot his fingers inside. I let out a soft moan as I licked his fingers. I started sucking on them when I heard him moan.

"Jack ~ Fuck me~" His body started trembling against mine. He thrusted harder as he hit my prostate. 

"Mark! Ahh~" Moans escaped my lips as he thrusted. My body trembling against his. I could feel the saliva collecting in my mouth as I sucked on his finger. He pulled out his fingers and saliva dropped off them. His hands shot to my neck, making my arch my back, as he kissed and bit down my neck. I could feel my dick getting harder and throbbing. 

"Mark! I'm almost there! Harder Daddy!" He let out grunts, groans, and moans as my ass tightened around his dick. 

"Fuck Jacky.. You're fucking tight!" He grunted as he thrusted hard and deep. I couldn't speak. Word came to my mouth but then faded away. Moans replaced my words . He pounded my ass as my dick slapped against the oven. He pushed my body down onto the turned off stove and he thrusted. He gripped my throbbing member and started pumping. I could feel myself getting ready to climax. He purred in my ear.

"Cmon Jacky... Do it for daddy." He breath froze my neck as I came onto the oven door and his hand. Feeling my release, he pulled out and came onto my ass and thighs. 

"I've been meaning t-to wash the oven and these shorts any- anyway." I stuttered and my body trembled. Mark smirked and pinned me to the oven as He panted. 

"Fuck..." He breathed. He lifted my chin up and connected his lips with mine gently. 

"Now that's a good breakfast." Mark smirked.