The Heathen

Felix was back in our world, where we can finish the job. "Anti!" Dark shouted. "I haven't forgotten about you." I went into the bedroom. "Release me at one." "I'm not through with you." I took off my shirt and straddled over Dark. "Anti..." Dark warned. "I'm in charge now." I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off. "It's just like any other time. Except I'm in charge." 

"Just wait until I'm through with you."

Dark's POV

I'll let him have his fun. If I don't act, he'll get bored. "This is for earlier." He jerked my head to the side, and bit my neck with all the strength. "Fuck!" I curled my hands into fists. "Let me go Anti. We need to finish dealing with Felix." "Stop being such a pussy. He's back at our world. We'll deal with him later." He licked up my body, his tongue feeling like sandpaper.  I felt as his hands drifted down, and palmed me through my pants.

He continued biting all the way down my neck, leaving marks everywhere. He pulled out a gag and smirked. "I refuse to put that on." "You're my bitch now Dark." He laughed. He put it on despite my protests. He took off my pants. "You're hard." He smirked. He slid a cock ring onto me. "You're not doing anything, until I say so." I could feel his breath on my tip. The warmth made my body shiver. 

I felt as I went inside his mouth, the warmth enveloped my dick. His head bobbed up and down, filling me with pleasure.  He took the gag out of my mouth and replaced it with his tongue. I stuck my tongue into his mouth, and he bit it. He smirked and hit my lip, then traveled down to the other side of the neck he hadn't eaten. He used his free hand to unzip his jeans. I felt as his tip pressed against my ass. 

He slid in, without warning, and I arched my back. I wasn't used to being on bottom. He threw my legs over his shoulder as he rolled his hips, thrusting. He worked his way down to my body, biting every square inch. He hit my sweet spot as he bit my nipple and flicked it with his tongue. He thrusted and hit right where he should. He knew it too.

Anti's POV

I watched him, his hands chained to the bed, he at my will. I rolled and thrusted, even though he was quiet. I knew he was enjoying it. I hit right where it counts, his prostate. I earned a small, 'fuck..." from his breathless gray body. I rammed with all my force and got a response. "Fuck! Anti!" He shouted. I slid off his cock ring cause I could feel it throbbing. I moved his hand to grab his own as I thrusted hard. 

He started pumping and soon enough, he cummed. That was all I needed, and I cummed to. I flopped off next to him panting. I felt my eyes close, and I was back in the mansion.