Lost

Darks POV

I sat on my bed reading a book and sipping some coffee. The screams of James VanWagnor echoed through the barren halls. The screams rang out until they just stopped. I looked up at bloody Anti standing in the doorway. "You're tracking blood all over my carpet." I went back to reading. "Do you think I care?" He said as he started to undress. I looked over and smirked.

He sat down in his boxers and stretched. I felt my eyes flicker with lust and amusement. With a flash I pinned Anti down and held him by his throat. "You're feeling lustful today. I could feel it dancing all over my skin." He chuckled. I narrowed my eyes and leaned down, as I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth. He pushed mine back and forces his into mine. I bite it and taste a hint drop of blood.  I feel as he starts taking off my shirt. "I run this show today."

I handcuff him to the bed. He chuckles. "I can get out in a matter of seconds." "You do... and I will kill you." I snarl. I sit on his stomach in only my pants. "Are you going to do anything? You fucking pussy." I growled and closed my hand on his throat as I kiss him roughly. I palm him from his boxers. He squirms a little. I pull back allowing him to breathe. "Is that all it takes to horny? Call you a fucking pussy?" "Don't call me that." "Or is it the fact in challenging your dominance." 

Within a flash I was on bottom and he was a top. I growl. "What did I say?!" I yell as I break the cuffs and flip it to how it was. This time I chained him to the bed. I whipped up his boxers and thrust two fingers in his ass, making him tight and squirm. "You'd do Well not to piss me off. I'll will make you beg for death." I snarled as I pushed them in deeper, hearing a squelch. Anti pursed his lips trying not to say anything. I kissed gently down his neck, then started biting it. 

I tasted as the blood rushed into my mouth from his neck. I could feel his grip tighten on the sheets. I chuckled as I slid off my pants and lined myself with his entrance. 

Anti's POV

I felt something cold slide onto my dick. It was a weird feeling as I don't feel cold that often. I heard his deep chuckles and tsks. "You're not doing anything until I say so." I felt as the blood exited my neck. He entered slowly giving me time to adjust. "Fuck you." I spat out. His eyes burned with fury. He dug his nails into my thigh as he thrusted hard. "You will respect me!" He thrusted and thrusted. I showed no signs of anything. He growled. I felt myself being moved up and something cold around my neck. 

"You'd do Well to not anger me." I felt as he slid the ball gag in and tightened it. I felt as he moved behind me and entered me once again, girating his hips and thrusting. He pulled back on my hair and whispered in my ear. "Oh Anti. I do love you." He sounded sincere. I felt an unfamiliar feeling wash over me. "Dark.." I let myself moan. He kissed passionately down my neck. Something wasn't right. This wasn't like him. It was always our rough , hard sex, not this. This isn't my Dark. I liked it when he got pissy.

It made him much more hot. I growled and chuckled. "Pussy" I muttered. "You fucking..." he didn't finish his sentence when he pulled my hair back and bit my neck and thrusted making me legs weak. This is my Dark. He slammed my head onto the bed, leaving my ass in the air. With one hand he held me down and the other was used to grip my hips, giving him more momentum. He flipped me over and took my knife. He smirked and he put just enough pressure to draw blood, and went down my body. He threw it on the ground and licked up the blood trickling out of the middle. 

He smirked and laid next to me; I swear, I can hear his breathing a little heavy.