You're Ok!

Marks POV

My jaw dropped as I held the picture. I felt as jack climbed to my arm and I could hear his sniffles. He was crying. I don't blame him, I was almost there myself. "Mom.... what...?" Our mothers beamed at us. "Ever since we found out about Elise, me and Mrs. McLoughlin go around to doctors to find a good surrogate. This surrogate is a doctors 24 year old daughter. She said she'd be more then willing to grow your baby. She's about seven months pregnant." 

I felt am my mouth dropped and as Jack burried his face into my arm. "We're going to be..." "PARENTS!"Jack shouted, hugging me tightly. Everyone clapped and cheered. The party lasted for another hour, then Ethan drove us home. We got inside and Jack was already crying again. "Honey..... what's worng? Are you ok?!"I asked worriedly. "We're going to be parents! We're going to have a baby!" He shouted. He ran and hugged me tightly as he smiled. 

It was as pretty late so we decided to watch a movie. "How about Evan?" He said. "Huh?" I looked at him. "If it's a boy. I like James" "I like Nate." "Ohh I Do to." I chuckled at his excitement. "What about Lily? For a girl?" "Hmm." I wrapped my arm around him. "I like.... Marilyn." Jack looked up at me. "Marilyn... Marylin McLoughlin-Fischbach." He smiled. "I love it." 

Jack's POV

It's been a month since we found out about our baby. We got invited to our first doctors appointment to see our kid. "Cmon Mark were going to be late!" "Coming!" He shouted. I bounced in my seat from anticipation. Part of me scared, part of me nervous, part of my ecstatic. Mark and I casually walk in the doctors office. It was like the nurse read my mind as she directed us into room 2. 

I bounced my leg and tapped my fingers. "Right... there." The doctor points. "Wow.." I gasp. "That's  my baby..." The doctor smiles and nods. "Would you like to know the gender?" Mark and I looked at each other. "I... I don't wanna know..." "I don't either...." Mark added. "Ok then. We all done here." She prints a picture for us and we leave. "What do you want for dinner babe?" Mark said smiling. "I don't care darling." I said smiling. 

I walked past the now open nursery and look at the picture...

Marks POV

"Jack! Dinner time!" I yelled. No answer. "Jack! Babe! Dinners ready!" Still no answer. I started walking towards our room when I heard sniffling. I could see a pile of blankets as the sound protruded from there. I opened the or slightly. "Jack? Are you ok?" "Yea.." He says as he lets out a sob.  "Babe... What's wrong?" "It's just..." he sat up. His eyes were red. Tears stained his cheeks. "I'm not going to be a good father! Our kid will just end up hating me! It's my fault our first baby died! I should've been watching out! This kid won't like me! I'll probably fuck up and you'll hate me and leave with the baby!" 

"Jack..." I Started. "I'll just screw that up like everything else I do! I don't  The first thing about being a parent! I'll fuck it up! The kid will hate me!" I fektf getting angry. "Sean William McLoughlin-Fischbach! You are by far the most amazing man I've met! I'm glad to call you my husband! You won't fuck this up! You are extremely gentle, kind, and loving! Any kid would be luck to have you as their parent!" I huffed as Jack started at me, tears slowly stopping. 

"Mark... Thank you..." He hugged me tightly as I kissed his head.