Chapter 4

Since I start working again on Monday, I decided to edit some more chapters and post chapter 4 today. Mostly because I already got some votes! Thank you, you know who you are;)! Maybe chapter 5 comes up later tonight, it depends on how far I get with the editing.

Aaaanyways, hope you guys enjoy!

Love, Michelle

--------------------------------------------------------------

"If you want to win a great victory on any matter, make your move unexpectedly!"

-       Mehmet Murat ildan

The rest of school went by without any more encounters with the King brothers, and I couldn't help but feel relieved once I'd said goodbye to people and spotted my beautiful car.

I threw my backpack in the backseat and got inside, started the car and drove towards the school gate, also known as freedom.

As my car passed the last part of the parking lot, I spotted a guy sitting on a motorcycle. He hadn't put on his helmet yet, and his emerald green eyes followed my car as it passed him by. The harsh look in his eyes made my eyebrows furrow.

This dude must have a serious issue of being turned down. Or if I weren't too full of myself, maybe he really was just a grumpy dude, like Joshua had said. Joshua seemed to be very different from his brother. He seemed social, chatty and kind of cool.

My thoughts were occupied with the King brothers during the whole drive, and it wasn't until I parked the car in front of the house that I realized I was already home. But that was good, I was hungry as fuck.

"I'm home!" I shouted just for the heck of it as I entered the grand vestibule.

I knew mom and dad wouldn't be home for quite some time, their jobs required most of their weekday hours.

"Helloooo! Can anybody heeeaaar meee?!" I mimicked the line from titanic, smiling at my own sense of humor.

Yes, yes, titanic was my most embarrassing guilty pleasure. I'd watched it like a million times. Not that I'd ever confess it out loud. Not even Luke knew about it, and we knew about most of each other's shit.

"Yes Mr. Williams?" A person materialized in the vestibule, making me jump ten feet in the air while screaming out loud.

"Jesus Christ!" I exhaled, staring at the person while grabbing at my chest, making sure my heart was still there.

The elderly female was dressed in black, some sort of duster in her hand, and was staring at me questioningly.

Ah, that's right, how could I forget?! I mentally slapped myself. The cleaning service came every Monday and Friday.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I thought I was alone," I grumbled, feeling my cheeks grow redder than a fucking tomato.

Her face was replaced with a question mark, probably wondering why I'd call out for people if I'd thought I was alone.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, please continue," I ushered out, seeing her slowly nod her head as I quickly left the vestibule and headed upstairs, to my room, where I decided to stay for the remainder of the evening... or at least until the cleaning service left... no matter how much my stomach growled in complaints.

***

I was starving to the point of thinking of eating my third grade macaroni building that I still kept on the bookshelf when the intercom finally rung for dinner. I couldn't have gotten myself faster to the dining room.