Chapter 23

Okay, so this is my try for a gay sex scene, you have been warned ;)!

Love, Michelle

--------------------------------------------

James sat up and reached into the drawer of his bedside table, pulling out a bottle of lube.

I supported my upper body on my arms and looked over at James, still having some struggle to believe what I'd actually just agreed to. And seeing that bottle... I swallowed loudly.

James noticed and sent me a soft smile, before he bent down and kissed me. "You're so fucking gorgeous," he whispered between the kisses, "so fucking gorgeous."

He coaxed my tongue into his mouth, the kiss quickly turning heated, tongues intertwining, teeth clashing.

Too soon, James mouth left mine, but not my body. He trailed butterfly kisses along my throat and then further down, stopping to nibble at my nipple. I hissed as the bud hardened under his skillful touch.

He travelled further down my body, down my abs, leaving a trail of burning fire wherever his lips went. He spread my legs further apart and playfully bit down on the inside of my thigh before nuzzling his face in my crotch, making my cheeks flush. My dick wanted to desperately beg him to let it inside his mouth again.

I bit my lips.

"Your cock is so fucking gorgeous, I could stay down here forever," James murmured huskily, nipping at the inside of my thigh again, making me squirm. A second later he took my semi-hard dick into the haven of his mouth. My eyes squeezed shut and I groaned loudly.

He was good.

Jesus, was he good.

Somewhere in the distance I heard a popping sound. Knowing it belonged to the lube, I felt a surge in my stomach. This was actually happening, wasn't it?

And then, I felt it.

A finger. Poking at my entrance. I ground my teeth and felt my whole body tense up. I couldn't help it.

James mouth left my dick as hi lifted his face. "Babe, first rule. You have to relax, otherwise this will not work."

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one about to have a huge anaconda showed up your ass," I forced out.

James chuckled, his hand reaching to my member, stroking it slowly. "Just... try to relax."

I wanted to object further, but the words died on my lips as James mouth encircled my dick again, his wet tongue swiping over the tip, making me jerk forward. I moaned loudly.

Then his fingers were back, smearing the cold lube across my entrance before gently, but persistently, probing his finger until it was let inside. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to force myself to relax. James groaned, the sound sending vibrations through my dick.

My body was assaulted with different types of sensations, both pleasurable and weird ones. When James had managed to get the finger all the way in, he gently pulled it out, and repeated that movement for a while.

I couldn't lie, it felt strange to have something inside my asshole. But I did my best to focus on what James did to my dick instead. And it worked, until he added another finger.

I bit my lips to keep from complaining. If I couldn't even handle two fingers, there was no way in hell it would work with that anaconda of his.

But it still felt weird. It felt like I was being both pleasured and attacked at the same time, but from two different angles. Which I supposed was the case. A saying, "give a little, get a little," popped into my head, making my chuckle.