Chapter 19

"Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."
― Woody Allen

He wasted no time in forcing my lips to part with his tongue and diving it into my mouth in a deep, thorough kiss.

He turned us around and within seconds I was pressed up against the wall, my hands pinned above my head.

There was no space between us, just as there was no longer a chance for me to back down. But I didn't want to. God, I wanted the opposite.

"Is this what you would call doing something about it?" He whispered harshly before biting down on my bottom lips, earning a groan from me.

He wasn't gentle in any way. His fingers were digging into my wrists, his body was pressing against mine so tightly I could barely breathe.

Yet I wanted him to dig deeper. I wanted him to press harder.

Comparing my current situation with the once I'd had these latest couple of months made this scene almost look ridiculous. Girls had thrown themselves at me, and I hadn't even been able to get the teeniest bit hard.

Now, I just needed a guy – no, this guy – to kiss me, and I felt like I was about to burst in my pants, my member straining against my boxers, begging for the attention it had been deprived of so for many months.

James pressed himself further into me, like he was trying to make the two of us become one, as he once again captured my lips and dipped his tongue into my mouth. The surge went all the way to my toes as he ground his own, hard dick against mine.

He suddenly grabbed my hair and tugged my head back. "Is this what you were referring to?" He bit down on my neck, making me gasp, before sucking on it, long and hard, most likely leaving a mark.

He left my neck and came eye to eye with me. His breathing ragged. His lips swollen and his eyes almost livid. "Is it?" He forced out through gritted teeth.

"Yes," I whispered out the word.

His eyes flashed and he rewarded me with another searing kiss.

"Say it," he ordered, still with his lips pressed against mine, bruising me.

I wasn't an idiot. I knew what he was doing. He wanted me to confess it. To hear me say the words he'd asked of me that day we'd spent at Dave's place.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or the way my body seemed overly horny tonight. But it was like all the shame and doubt had left my body, only leaving behind a massive attraction to this man standing before me.

My lips parted, my eyes clouded with lust. I looked him in the eyes and uttered the words. "I want you."

James stilled and his eyes fluttered close as he drew in a deep breath and slowly let it out. His whole being enthralled me. Intoxicated me.

Why had it taken me so long to realize this, to try to fight this, when I'd never wanted anything more in my entire life?

"Do you know how many times I've jerked off to the image of you?" James suddenly breathed, leaning forward and rubbing his forehead against mine, eyes still closed.

My breath hitched. My member throbbed painfully.

"Do you know how many times I've fantasized about pleasuring you. How many times I've imagined having your dick in my hands..."

He opened his eyes and gently let go of my wrists and let his hand travel down my front. It took him no more than a second to flick open the one button in my jeans and dig his hand down my pants and boxers before grabbing ahold of my throbbing dick.