Chapter 11

We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.

- Eduardo Galeano

As his lips crashed onto mine, he growled. A deep guttural sound, sending my blood straight to my groin. And just like that, my brain stopped working. My body went into overdrive.

I gasped at the sensation, and James wasted no time in plunging his wet tongue into my mouth.

That was it.

I couldn't control myself after that.

Our tongues danced together, him trying to dominate mine. The functions of my brain were gone, I couldn't even comprehend what was actually happening. What I was actually doing. I only acted the way my body demanded of me. And it demanded me to try to dominate him.

He growled, pushing harder against my tongue, pressing my body further up the wall.

I grabbed his lower lip between my teeth and sucked on it. A groan escaped his lips. My hands went to the sides of this face, desperately clinging onto him. He, in return, pushed his whole body flush against mine. As I was captured between him and the wall, he once again slid his tongue between my lips, trying to control the process a second time.

I could feel his raging hard-on press against my thigh, and I'll be damned if it didn't make my own member swell in excitement. His lips, which were both soft and rough, moulded against mine. Moving perfectly with mine.

Roughly.

Eagerly.

A loud moan echoed around us and it took me a second to realize it came from me. James growled in return and sneaked his hands underneath my shirt.

As his lips left mine, me sucking in deep breaths of air, he started to leave a burning trail of kisses down my neck. Like he somehow already knew where my soft spot would be, he immediately attacked it, nibbling and sucking like a madman.

And it felt so fucking good.

His fingers trailed teasingly, exploringly, up my six-pack and didn't stop until he reached my nipples. The buds hardened as his thumbs stroke them. Teased them. I looked up at the ceiling, closing my eyes as my breath hitched.

He started grinding his hard on against mine, creating the most sensational friction. I was leaking so badly, my body desperately urging for a release. A part of me wondered if I had a wet stain on the outside of my jeans.

I let my hands travel down his bulky abs, exploring and admiring them with the tip of my fingers. James crashed his lips onto mine again, both of us growling in response.

Never had I ever felt this way before when kissing someone.

It was mind-swirling.

Heart-aching.

Time-stopping.

His rough hands descended once more to my stomach, leaving burning sparks on my skin wherever they went. His fingertips followed the outline of my boxers and my muscles tensed and recoiled from the sensation.

Soon after, his hands were on my jeans and the familiar sound of a zipper being pulled down echoed in the room.

That completely snapped me out of the spell I'd been in.

My hands, which had somehow found their way to his chest and were mindlessly caressing his heated skin, finally listened to my brain. With all my strength I pushed him away from me.

Taken by surprise, James stumbled back several steps, blinking in confusion. "What the hell?!"

Without a second thought, I quickly made my way to the door and flung it open.

My legs were shaking.

My fingers were trembling.

However, I couldn't help but to glance back at him.

James was just standing there, breathing heavily and looking at me with eyes that seemed darker than their usual emerald green.

For the second time since I'd met him, they weren't completely impossible to read. There was harshness in his eyes, annoyance and anger. But I could also detect worry in them.

I shook my head, trying to shake off the feelings that had overwhelmed me just seconds ago as I hurried through the hall on the upper floor. I kept glancing back, afraid he would follow me. But the door never opened.

I ushered forward and didn't stop until I reached the stairs that led me downstairs. The music that met me filled my eardrums, creating a ringing in my head. The heat in the room hit me as I'd gotten halfway downstairs. The smell of alcohol and sweat made my head spin.

I had to get out of here. I had to –

A face appeared in front of me, hindering my plan. "Theeere you aaare! I-I've been looking for you eeeverywhere!" Joshua exclaimed, trying to bring me in for a hug.

My stomach clenched.

"I-I need t-to go!" I mumbled and dodged his outstretched arms and continued with my mission.

I have to get out of here!

Relief flooded through me as I spotted the doorway that would lead to my escape. I flung it open and ran outside. Finally, freedom!

I stopped a short way down the yard, supporting my hands on my thighs, trying to catch my breath. Trying to stop the spinning. That's when the first heave started.

Within seconds, I was puking my guts out.

---------------

Aww, poor Liam, feeling confused and all other sorts of feelings! Otherwise, a short chapter, but hopefully worth it... please let me know what you think :)

Love, Michelle