Chapter Twenty-Four

~July 22- August 31, 2000~

Are Eminem And Katherine Arden An Item? An Inside Scoop On What Went Down At A Recent Concert:

"In a shocking turn of events, Katherine Arden has paired up with Eminem, aka Marshall Mathers- and we're not just talking about their recent collaboration on 'Stan'. The two have been linked together countless times in recent years, seen together at award shows and even weekend trips to Eminem's home town. Though they've denied any involvement with one another, insisting they are friends, there is no denying a kiss. Sources say, Arden was in attendance at Mather's concert in Boston- Arden's home town. There, she was brought on stage and where they locked lips at the end of his set. Now we're all wondering: are they a couple?..."

The Real Reason Behind Eminem's Divorce:

"...Is there more to Eminem's separation from wife Kim Mathers than what meets the eye? Have the two artists been together longer than we think? Both Arden and Mathers' teams have been reached for comment-Mathers adamantly denies any adultery took place and both refuse to comment on the status of their relationship, only telling us that they are single...."

Marshall Mathers & Katherine Arden: Opposites Attract:

"....How does a violent, misogynistic, homophobic, gun-toting, drug loving criminal rapper like Mathers end up with a sweet, philanthropist, singer-songwriter with a spotless record like Arden? Our opinion: This is a PR stunt or something meaningless. There's no way these two are actually together. They may fit the good girl falls for bad boy trope you find in countless romance novels. But this is real life, and that kind of pairing just doesn't mix. Reporters questioned Arden about her 'relationship' with the rapper while she was leaving her home in NYC but as always they received no comment..."

Katherine's Wild Night Out:

"....Katherine is seen partying with supermodels Angela King, Kate Moss, and Naomi Campbell at The Onyx in New York City. The group has been spotted at different clubs in recent weeks, enjoying the nightlife together. This may be typical behavior for the supermodels but it's far from the usual for Arden..."

Are They Or Aren't They?:

"....Over a month has passed since Detroit rapper Eminem and the Boston singer Katherine Arden shared a steamy kiss that has filled us with curiosity. But there has been no new updates to share of the story. Both parties have been very hush-hush over the topic, not answering any questions when asked about the other. Looks like maybe their 'fling' is over- or never even started to begin with. One thing is for sure: The two haven't been seen together since the July concert. I think it's safe to say the unofficial 'couple' was never a couple at all. They may not even be friends anymore..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Just a little update.

Thanks everyone for the votes & comments on the previous chapter, glad you liked it lol.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Next will be uploaded tomorrow hopefully!