CONVERSATIONS

After a quick shower, Ae joined Pete in his bed... and found he couldn't sleep.

It was weird having someone by his side when he had finally adjusted to being in his bed alone again. He didn't know what to do or how to even move.

Would Pete even be ok with him being tha_ oh!

Pete rolled into Ae and snuggled into his side. His eyes were closed and his breathing was deep so Ae could tell he was asleep. With a smile, Ae closed his eyes and finally went to sleep as well.

Pete opened his eyes with a start. His bladder was screaming at him and he got up to move... Or he tried anyway.

"Ae?"

"Mmmm?"

"I really need to pee. Desperately. Please." Ae rolled and Pete leaped up. When he came out the bed was empty but it still looked warm. Pete slipped under the cover and found himself in a nice hollow of warmth where Ae would have been. He sighed blissfully and went back to sleep.

Ae peeked back into the room about an hour later and smiled. He could see the top of Pete's hair and it looked so cute.

"Pete?"

He moved further into the room, leaving the door open so the scent of breakfast wafted in. Then with quick precision, he yanked the cover off Pete who gasped and sat up immediately. He took in his surroundings blankly then made a face.

"Ae! How could you? I was so warm. I was having such a lovely dream too." Pete's narrowed eyes told Ae he was quite pissed but Ae knew he could handle Pete.

Ae sat on the bed and pulled Pete into him for a cuddle. He just couldn't resist that cute face anyway.

"But it's time for breakfast my previous love. You've been working so hard lately and the children are at you Mom's_"

Pete stopped paying attention after the word children.

Eh?!

Since when do I have children with Ae?!

Am I dreaming?! But I woke up just a while ago and...!

Ae suddenly burst out laughing as he stared at Pete's stunned and pale face. Realization hit Pete and he grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it then two more times for good measure.

"How could you! First you yank the cover off and then you play a trick in me! Ae is so mean!"

"Your face was so cute Pete! Hahaha. I really love it when you get that look and when I surprised you? Oh that was the best. You were like a stunned puppy. I just wanted to squeeze you."

"This side of you Ae, if I didn't like it so much, I would film it secretly and show it to all your friends." Ae narrowed his eyes, suddenly feeling like he was being threatened but Pete hugged Ae as he tried to hide the smile.

"What time is it now anyway? Do we still have time to go to the stores for nong Yim?" Pete's eager face made Ae smile softly.

"Yes but first you have to eat breakfast."

Pete nodded and got out of bed.

"We have to get a really good present and also some things that she might need for school." He rushed into the bathroom while Ae just shook his head with a smile. During the years they had been together in University, he had played many tricks on Pete. It was mostly because Pete's stunned face was so irresistible to Ae. Often these jokes had led to other intense things but there was time for that later. The rest of the weekend in fact.