If Only...

Ae looked at Pete as he walked out of the room and suddenly felt very hungry. It wasn't for food either. Smirk...

"How do I look Ae?" Pete looked over after fixing his cuff links.

"Do we have to go down to this event?" Ae strode over to Pete, confidently getting into his personal space.

"Ae," Pete breathed out in surprise and felt his lips get claimed in a forcefully sexy kiss. He moaned and sunk his hands into the muscles of Ae's lower back, trying to keep himself steady. This kind of response from Ae meant he definitely looked good but then again, Ae thought he looked sexy in a burlap sack and clown shoes. 

"Let's ditch." Ae breathed against Pete's lips and Pete was very tempted to agree except he had a presentation to do.

"If I didn't have to present..." He trailed off softly.

Ae sighed. "Then come on. Let's go because if we stay here one minute longer, the debauched look is what you'll be sporting when we walk into this thing late."

Pete blushed as he smiled at Ae's back. They entered the elevator, greeting everyone with a wai and moved to be at each other's side instinctively. 

Just yesterday, they had arrived at the hotel to find Tin and Can also checking in. Tin also had to do a presentation considering hotels were part of their real estate and Tul didn't want any more attention on himself after his recent misstep, especially when he found out Ae was attending. There was nothing like giving people more gossip to talk about. If only he knew...

Can spotted the moment the 2 walked in and waved to them. Tin also glanced over but other than a nod, continued speaking to his companion. 

Pete walked over to Can and gave him a quick hug while Ae, bumped fists with him. They immediately began chatting. Unbeknownst to them, camera's began clicking as journalists covering the event took in the close relationship of the artist and the youngest Medthanet. 

This aspect of the event was the networking aspect. Even Ae found himself collecting and giving out business cards and one person actually made an appointment to see the firm simply because he had been given a tour of a recent home the company had built. Everyone that Ae spoke to was captured in a picture and every move he made was chronicled.

The event was actually going well until someone brushed past Can forcefully and embraced Pete, taking him by surprise.

"Pete! You look gorgeous! And Tin! Icy_"

"Don't touch me." Tin said softly and sharply. He knew Dali because her father was a competitor but had never liked the bitchy girl. Can had also reacted and moved to put himself between Tin and Dali. His face was placid but his eyes were suddenly sharp.

"Hi." Can smiled at her and she blinked. "No touching. Property of Can." This too was captured in a short clip and would soon be posted on an article praising Tin's accomplishments for the night.

Tin snorted but he didn't deny the declaration and proceeded to ignore her. Others around also took their cue from Tin and ignored her simply because of who he was.

"O. K. Sorry. I didn't really mean anything." She looked back at Pete to see him engaged in another conversation but Ae was looking at her, his face carefully blank.

"Ae! I was wondering if I could get one of your cards."

"Sure," He said neutrally and handed one over. She smiled and slipped it into her purse before looking at him critically.

"You look very handsome." Her tone implied that she didn't think he was capable of it.

Ae simply looked at her. His fierce stare burning into her soul. She slowly turned red and did a quick look around the room.