Special Chapter 1: What Happened To...

Dani and Hana

Both were found guilty of their parts to play in the abduction of Pete and the plot to have his babies. (Originally I was going to try to write the trial but I felt that would take forever and I am feeling a little story burnout so I nixed that idea real quick lol.)

Dani was released from jail after five years for second degree kidnapping. Her parents and brothers had been raising her son during that time and she returned home to them. Hana was sentenced to 12 years in prison. Her sentence was reduced due to good behaviour and Pete personally attended her lawyers bid for her release and asked that she be pardoned.

Upon her release, Hana, Dani and their son would move to Japan and continue their family. They never tried to contact Pete or Ae directly but every so often Ae and Pete would get a note from a young man who would thank them for their part to play in his birth and also for Pete forgiving his mother.

Kara

Kara was tried for the kidnapping of Pete, the plot to steal his DNA, the drugging of Pete and for illegally fleeing the country to escape persecution. She was found guilty on all counts and was sentenced to 25 years in prison. However the lawyers were able to prove that Kara was mentally unstable. She was therefore referred to a facility to get treated before she completed her sentence at a women's facility. Kara requested that all her monies and personal effects be left to her children. Pete created a trust for Nixon and Rosie using those monies that they would have access to when they turned 25 each. Kara's family never attempted to see her children and refused any attempts on Pete's part to reach out to them so he stopped very quickly. 

When Kara was eventually released, they took her and sent her away, preventing her from ever making contact with Pete or the children.

Dali

Dali was sentenced to 3 years in prison for stealing Pete's DNA as well as aiding a fugitive. On her release, she was sent to the US by her parents and prevented from making contact with Pete or her son Ace. 

She would eventually meet a man and marry him. They had 3 children together. He was very high profile in the US and she chose to keep her past a secret from him. He in turn never told her that he had her investigated. He often cheats. 

The Doctor

The Doctor was found and collected hours after Ae took Pete out of the underground holding cell.

He had come to and dragged himself away from the room. He had tried to escape but was unsuccessful. He had also made no attempts to straighten his broken jaw and spent almost a day like this because he locked himself into one of the rooms and they were forced to pry him out. 

After release from the hospital, he was taken into custody and formally charged for Pete's abduction, drugging, theft of DNA, attempted sexual assault, and avoiding arrest. He appeared in trial with an obvious jaw issue. Apparently, Ae had done some serious damage and several operations were needed to get his jaw into a semblance of the shape it should be in. He needed assistive technology to communicate during trial.

Paul and Nick

When reinforcements were called to deal with Ae's men, Paul and Nick were part of the group who arrived. They were both arrested and were charged with criminal activity, second degree abduction, attempted murder (regarding Ae's shoulder injury and Pete's almost hit and run), and in Nick's case, assaulting an officer.