The Decisions Tin Make

Tin

Tul walks out of my office and I know. I know without a doubt.

A heat flares in my belly and I grip the edge of my desk to the point where my fingers scream in pain. My teeth is gritted from holding back and I feel like I will burst and just fly out of this room, grab him and beat him to a pulp. How dare he do this! How dare he invade our most intimate moments!

I grab the first thing I get hold of and heave it. I'm reaching blindly but manage to realize in time that I am holding Ae's gift to me. I grab it closer instead and run my aching fingers over the image of Can. This calms me down so much that I manage to suck in a cool breath and push the fire down. 

Now all I feel is ice and I can think clearly again.

I call Koda.

"Boss. I_"

"It was Tul." I interrupt him without listening. "Tul was the one who got past our security features. I don't know how and I don't care really."

"I know how. He used_ Well that doesn't matter but his people found one of the few weaknesses of my system. I managed to block them but I need to take the system down and reboot and I don't think that's a good idea right now."

"I'm calling that person. I am going to make arrangements for you to give everything to them then you do what you need to do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I leave him and call Ae.

"Everything is coming to you from K. You know what to do."

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Tul got someone and bypassed our systems. K is backing everything up on an external. Can you go collect it from him?"

"Consider me on my way. I'm actually out of the house to go to a site and it's half an hour from you. I'll swing by your place first. Tell him I'll be there within 10. Less than that even."

I fire off a message to Koda who responds immediately. With Ae there in 10, things should be a bit easier to deal with. 

Then I think.

Tul had taken great pleasure in telling me that I looked exhausted. I know I didn't though. Can and I were used to going three rounds and sometimes more. Can's body was always burning energy and just one round meant nothing to him. My lover had a naturally hyperactive system. He was capable of eating anything and never paid attention to what he put in his body. It all became fuel for Can who couldn't manage to keep any part of himself still for long, even in his sleep. 

Tul's eyes were excited and slightly unfocused. Almost feverish. They were also fulled with lust. I know he was thinking of experiencing Can's stamina. I knew he came in here to challenge me like some alpha in heat. 

If he thought I was going to let him pull any shit with my wife, there would be one less Medthanet in the world by the end of the day.

Ae is calling. My focus shift and I force down the fire once more.

"I got it. Everything. I thought I should take the important things in your safe too since he's got eyes and ears in your house. Tin. Did_ Did he_?"

"Yes. He fucking well did!" It comes out of me like a blast and I suck in air, gathering the cold once again. I need to be cold right now because otherwise I will raze this place to the ground with everyone in it starting from that fucker's office.

"Sorry. Thank you Ae. I didn't think about the information in my safe."

"I have it all in my car in the lock box and I'll move it directly as soon as I get back to town. I'll give it to Thalia and her people. They're the best option right now for situations like this. I already asked Koda if he wanted assistance and they're willing to help."