Special Chapter 3: The Dinner...

Invited Couples: Forth and Beam, Pha and Yo, Ming and Kit, Montree and Rend, Pond and Aim, Sun and Ryu, Dear and Porch, Tin and Can, Tharn and Type, Kengkla and Techno, Thalia and Cassie, Dannie and his husband, Nigel and Flyboy, Oh and Nut, and Keno and Tom. Sing and Nate and Nick and Suthee were also invited but couldn't make it due to work schedules and other things. Pinnie and Lexa were also invited but only Pinnie made it. Diew was also there since he finally got some time off so they were a pair in the end. Koda was invited but declined for an Itzy concert. Lastly P'Keng and his husband were also invited.

Keno was invited as a thank you from Ae and Ae was actually expecting him to come with Hin because he thought Keno and Hin were together due to their interactions. So when Keno asked to bring Tom, Ae was mind blown but said yes anyway.

When extending the invitation, Ae and Pete made sure to tell everyone it was a thank you dinner as well as a way to extend friendship and to seek advice form their seniors.

Ae

Pete and I made sure we were the first ones to arrive for obvious reasons. We were the hosts after all and Pete always liked to check and make sure everything was going as planned. Even Tar eventually threw him out of the kitchen.

The guy was tiny and cute but he also knew how to use a knife. I wasn't about to get in his way and I sure wasn't about to sacrifice Pete either.

Kla and P'No were the first to arrive. I know Kla casually. When he and P'No settled their issues after their first, and to my knowledge only fight, he had come to several outings with P'No as his date and his eyes were only for P'No. I liked that about him. He once told me he had noticed me at P'No's house once and he remembered from the way I spoke to Pete over the phone that I really liked him. He was sorry that we were separated and he would hope that we would meet again in the future. I always appreciated him for that. He didn't have to say anything to me so it was nice that he did.

P'Kit and P'Ming arrived right after with Forth and Beam on their tail. Tharn and Type walked in just then and P'Kit got excited and asked for Tharn's autograph. They started talking music and bands and poor P'Ming looked a bit bored until Forth pulled him aside.

P'Pha and his Yo showed up at the same time Pinnie, Pond and Aim did. Montree and Rend came in with Thalia and her team. Tin and Can walked in and said they saw Sun pulling up. He was bringing Dear and Porch so they were a party of 4. The last to arrive were Tom and Keno. I wasn't big on observing other couples like Pete and Can does but I have to say that these two really interest me. 

Tom is a very dedicated officer and Keno, from my understanding is a Yakuza, which makes them a classic case of Romeo and Juliet. 

"Just for tonight can we drop the honorifics? It all P this and P that. Let's be cool." Forth told Dear who nodded. I knew he would say that eventually.

"...That's when Nick told her he would give her Suthee's dick since she wants it so desperately but he would keep the rest of him since it wasn't just about sex for him. That's when she decided he was a problem and tried to get rid of him."

"Holy shit. Chicks are weird. I have a brother called Nic too and he had to tell some chick at his husband's workplace to lay off, he was taken, and do you know she tried to have him thrown out because she had shares in the company where he works. In the end they fired Tee and he did nothing wrong. My Kla told Tee to take them to court but he's such a sweetie. He doesn't want to make things worse."

"But that's wrongful termination. Was there a fight? Did Tee break any violations?"

"No. He only told her no, he was gay."