Darkstache- Alcohol

-Wilfords POV-

I opened the front door. Well, more like kicked it down because my hands were full with shopping bags. When I walked in,  I was met with quite a surprise.

"Darky? Are you feeling ok?"

He was all sprawled out on the couch, with his suit jacket balled up on the ground next to the couch. This wasn't normal for him, not unless his neck was bothering him. Even then he never took his jacket off when he did it.

That's when I saw it. In Dark's right hand, barely visible because of his position, was a half empty bottle of wine.

He looked at me sorta dazed, before he spoke.

"Oh! H-hi *hic* Will!" He managed to slur out, before giving me this goofy smile.

I walked over to the couch, and stared at him for a moment. When I went to move his hair out of his face was when it became an issue.

Dark's face had gone a half-shade more grey the second I touched him, and almost immediately covered his face with his hands. I decided to play a bit of a joke on him.

"Darky, am I embarrassing youuuu?" I remarked, giving him a smirk and moving his hands out of his face.

"N..No..." Dark mumbled under his breath, trying to cover his face again.

"Dark, why were you drinking?"

"W-Well, *hic* Anti was making f-fun of *hic* me... Talking about never drink-*hic* drinking before. Then he g-gave me this." He explained, loosely picking up the wine bottle after.

I nodded, and looked over the smaller male once more. DEFINITELY an embarrassed/giggly drunk. I managed to get my arms underneath Dark's legs and neck, quickly picking him up.

He gave off this embarrassed squeak and his face went near-black before he buried his face in my chest.

"I-I hate you..." Dark's words were muffled, but I could still hear him.

"Ha, love you too."

Once I managed to get us back to the room Dark and I shared, I laid him on the bed and covered him up. It seems that the second after I made my comment he just passed out.

Once I got Dark safely in bed, I got my gun off the nightstand and loaded it.

A certain glitch is going to DIE tonight.