Dantistache - Winter Cuddles

Grey, you are so lucky I wanna make you happy-

For those that don't know; Dantistache is a relationship between Dark, Anti, AND Wilford, all at the same time.
-----
Anti huffed, wrapping his arms around Dark's shoulders. This prompted the smaller demon to look behind himself, up at him, and frown.

"What do you want, Anti? I'm busy."

"Attention." He whined, then looked up, as if he was contemplating something. "And the blanket."

Dark frowned. "For the third time, Anti, no. The gas should be back on in an hour; if you want to complain some more, go talk to Wilford, who didn't pay the bill, like I told him to multiple times."

"But he's at work and you're here and you have the big fluffy blanket." Anti whined again, lifting Dark out of the kitchen chair, where he had been reading.

"Anti, put me downnnnnnn!" Dark huffed, though he cuddled into Anti's chest.

The glitch carried the younger demon to the couch happily. He unwrapped Dark from the blanket quickly, and this made the Dark squirm more into Anti for warmth, whining.

Anti just laughed, lying down on the couch with Dark on top of him, throwing the blanket over them both. He sighed contently, running his hand through Dark's tangled hair. "Y'know, midnight, you don't seem to like the cold."

"I don't." Dark huffed, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm just sayin. But I wanna know why you don't like the cold."

"You say that as if everyone else likes freezing to death."

"That's not what I mean." It was Anti's turn to huff, before shivering and pulling Dark closer to him.

Dark sighed, listening to Anti's slow heartbeat through his chest. "Just...I was in a really bad place. Winter was longer than it should've been. Much longer. A few things happened that I don't like talking about and-" he yawned, burying his face in Anti's shoulder. "Don't worry about it too much, okay, Hun?"
-----
Wilford frowned as he struggled to unlock the door, shaking his head lightly to get the snow out of his hair. As soon as he was able to get the door open, he was met with a steady warmth he'd never been so greatful for.

A slight smile came to his face as he entered the house and locked the door behind him, looking around the living room, his eyes landing on the two demons asleep on the couch.

He grabbed the glass pitcher of water that was next to the fireplace, gently pouring it to extinguish the smaller flames that were left. After the last of the smoke cleared out of the room, he walked over to his boyfriends, laughing quietly to himself. He made a mental note about how, at the smallest of sounds, Anti instinctively wrapped himself around Dark in order to protect him.

The laughing, however, was not quiet enough for the light sleeper on top of Anti's chest. He muttered something under his breath, looked up at Wilford, then back at Anti. He nodded to Wilford, and squirmed out of Anti's grip without waking him.

Wilford then picked up Anti, who started growling and thrashing lightly as soon as Dark was off him. This caused the monotone creature to sleepily grab onto Anti's hand, following a step and a half behind Wilford.

Wilford looked between the two, simply wondering to himself how he ended up with not just one, but two amazing boyfriends.