Darkstache - Spider

((GUESS WHO'S BACKKKKK))

Wilford frowned. It was just sitting there on the window like every other single spider in a house! How was he supposed to know it was one of Dark's trained pet spiders?
------
-2 hours ago-
------
"What are you waiting for?! Kill it!" Yandereplier shrieked, not getting off her fighting position on the couch.

Wilford was equipped with a plastic water bottle and a shoe, getting closer to the little black ball on the open window.

However, before he could squish it, there was a huff from the stairs.

"What's going on down here??" The grey ego had asked, arms crossed, his eyes going between Wilford and Yan.

"Well, you see..." Wilford had ATTEMPTED to explain himself.

"Uncle Wilford was gonna kill a spider!"

"Yeah...uhm...that."

Dark's eyes widened, before taking a deep breath. "Show me."
------
He carefully knocked on Dark's bedroom door. "Darky? Come on...I didn't know!"

This got a reaction, and Dark opened the door. His eyes and aura had taken a more bluish hue.

"You DID know, Wil. You just don't pay attention."

"What do you-"

"I TOLD you. I told you JUST YESTERDAY that one of them were gone! But NOOOOOO, you go ahead and immedately think of beating it to death with a shoe!!!"

"Dark, I said I was sorry! You know I have a hard time paying attention-"

"To your own boyfriend?! Great. That makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER."

And then the door got slammed. Realizing he was getting nowhere, Wilford decided to just simply teleport into the other ego's room after a few moments of failed attempts at getting him to talk again.
------
"Are you really sorry?" The ego asked slowly, looking at the floor instead of at the other ego, and said ego's arms around him.

"Of course I am, midnight. Weren't you paying attention to my half hour or so of straight apologizing?" Wilford joked pitifully.

Dark gave a small chuckle in return, and gazed up at the other immortal. "You know, Wil," he muttered, "you really don't have much room to talk."

Wilford shrugged, and gazed to the other black blobs waltzing across Dark's ceiling and walls, painting the room in transparent threads of milky white, and he smiled.

"You know, Dark," he spoke soft, and calm. "I've always wondered why you decided THESE were going to be your second choice of pet."

The phantom looked over with a sigh. "Well, I knew I wasn't going to get another dog. How could I? After the incident..." He trailed off, taking a deep breath.

He gave a soft smile as he felt a hand take his, and looking back up at the ceiling, he continued. "Although, I...I suppose I DO like their webs. They contrast with...this..."  He waved his hand, motioning to the Gothic style room around them.

Wilford smiled. "I think that white would look good on you. I mean, think about it, your aura TECHNICALLY can't leech away the color. Maybe you should give it a chance."

Dark closed his eyes. "Perhaps... Perhaps I will."
-----
Dark gently pulled the white suit jacket around him more, gazing into the broken mirror before it faded away with the rest of the wall.

He felt strange. The white contrasted against his grey skin and black hair, yet it looked...good.

He smiled to himself sadly. Yes, yes, maybe it did look good. But now was no time to think if appearance.

It was almost time for THEM to arrive.

The least he could do was show it off.

He owed him that, at least.