Danti/Darkstache- A chance.

((This is a half-continuation of one of my very first chapters in this book; Darkstache- Alcohol. I wasn't sure if I was going to do this or not, but I've had the idea for a while, and I figured I should explain why Anti wanted Dark to be drunk.))
-----
THIS IS A PREQUEL TO A CHAPTER I WROTE A LONG TIME AGO.
-----
Anti threw his knife into the air, a blank expression on his face. Every just-perfect catch was doing nothing to cheer him up.

He turned his head to the picture on his nightstand with a sigh. Him and Dark, smiling endlessly into the camera. Wilford had been certain that he wanted it to be perfect.

Wilford.

Anti sighed again, rolling onto his stomach. It just wasn't fair. Anti knew more about Dark then Wilford could ever care to remember! Why did he choose that pink fool instead?!

He sat up, hugging his arms as he looked around the guestroom he had been staying in.

Dark was far too kind for all the bad reputation he got, even letting one of the other, more sinister egos stay in his home, much to Wilford's disapproval.

He couldn't recall how long it had been since he'd found the papers under Wilford's desk. He had bought a very expensive ring; a large ruby caged in black iron, with small diamonds scattered around the center gem.

Wilford was just waiting for the right moment, he had to be. He probably wanted Anti there, too. Just to let him know that Dark was his.

And Anti wouldn't have a chance.
-----
Anti's eyes widened as he replayed that sentence over and over in his head. He smirked.

Chance.

That was it. Wilford told Dark that he'd be leaving to go get groceries tomorrow afternoon.

The exact same day he was supposed to go get the ring from a shop out of town.

Anti warped the photo into his hands, still smiling.

With Wilford gone, he'd have Dark to himself. A rare occurrence, but it was perfect! If he could find a way to tell Dark how he felt, then maybe...just maybe...

He'd have a chance.

He quickly frowned again. That wouldn't work. Dark would shoot Anti down before Anti could explain himself. Dark was Wilford's boyfriend for a reason, after all.

He had find a way to get Dark to listen, that was for sure.

He looked at his bottle of whiskey, that was sitting next to where the photo used to be.

And Anti got an idea.