Danti- Chocolate

((Sorry includes minor ABDL cause it's adorable and I'm W E A K-

Also inspired by a RP with ind3cisive))
---
Anti looked down at the shorter male, frowning. "I told ya, you can have it after lunch."

Dark shook his head frantically, pulling the chocolate bar away from Anti as he made a mad dash out of the kitchen and through the living room.

Anti chuckled, deciding to give the little a chance, and walked slowly through the archway connecting the living room and kitchen.
----
He had been sitting there for about five minutes, hugging the chocolate bar to his chest, curled up in a ball.

Dark looked at the mountains of blankets and pillows that surrounded him, his lip slowly beginning to quiver as he thought about what he had done.

Was An-An gonna be mad at him? He didn't wanna make him mad....he just wanted some chocolate!

Right before he started to cry, he heard the door open slowly, and he froze up completely. He began to shake slightly, making tiny whining noises.
-----
Anti gave a soft laugh at the large mound of the items on the bed, most likely that the little had put up as a way to fight Anti off.

He walked over to the bed and slowly began to peel everything apart, frowning when he heard Dark's whimpers.

He went quicker after that, eventually getting to the smaller demon's hideout.

Dark was curled up, with the most likely melted chocolate still in his hands. His eyes were glazed over, like they always were when he was in mindset, but instead of the childlike trust and joy that his eyes usually held, they now held sadness, and fear.

Anti picked up the little, holding him to his chest. "What's wrong, little one?" He asked gently, not wanting to startle Dark.

Dark didn't look up at Anti, burying his face in his chest. "An-An...mad?" He asked softly.
----
Dark just sat there for the rest of the fifteen minutes, not saying anything as An-An explained why he wasn't mad.

His smile slowly came back to him, and he muttered something to his guardian. "Sowwy..."

Anti laughed, shaking his head. "Don't be sorry. After all, you only wanted some chocolate, how could I be mad? You just gotta be a bit more patient."

Dark nodded, giving a small noise of happiness as Anti carried him downstairs.
---
Once Dark was happy, and was on the floor crawling around to play, Anti finally, FINALLY....

Got to make breakfast.

It was gonna be a while before Dark got his chocolate.