Darkstache - How cute. (Recommendation)

Recommender: @LilRoseDarlin2018
Pairings: Darkiplier/Wilford Warfstache.

Also Yan is 4-5 right now.
-----
"Mama! Mamaaaaaaa!" The child begged, tugging on Dark's sleeve, giggling.

Dark sighed and closed his laptop, looking down at her. "Yes, Yan?"

"Play with meeeeeeeee!"

Dark bit his lip, took a deep breath, and glanced at the clock. He had about two hours before Wilford got home; maybe a small break wouldn't be too bad. Besides, it'd keep Yan occupied. He'd still have plenty of time to finish his assignment.

"Sure, honey. Okay." He gave her a soft smile. "Momma can play with you for a bit."

Yan's face lit up, and she put her arms up so Dark could carry her.
-----
"Uh- Yan- Darling-" Dark stuttered, looking at the multiple outfits Yan asked Dark to get out of her dresser.

"Just pick one!" She pouted, running up to Dark with one of the small dresses.

"Yan, honey... Momma can't wear your dresses." He attempted to explain to the child.

"But- But-" She whined, whispering in her small voice, "you promised you'd play with me..."

Dark sighed, hating to see his daughter upset. "I know, honey, and I will. I just... Won't wear your dresses...?" He tried.

"You could wear the dress in the box!" Yan said happily, after a few minutes of pouty silence.

"The...dress in the...box?"

"Yea! The pretty dress in the box! Where the walky-stick is!"
-----
Dark sighed, sitting on his knees in the long, black, star-pattered dress. He held the small fishnet veil in his hands, careful not to crush the decorative flower clip that held it together.

Yan couldn't stop smiling, falling over every few seconds from running around so much to get her stuffed animals. Every tea party had at LEAST eighteen guests, after all. Hers wouldn't be an exception!

Dark, while he did have his patience, was growing antsy from having to sit still so long. Yan demanded he not help her, cause he was too pretty to have to collect the guests. Yan, however, didn't seem to realize that there were only fourteen stuffed animals in her room. Dark was beginning to feel like one of them.
-----
When Wilford unlocked the door, he was home earlier than he had expected. He glanced down at his blood-covered shirt, frowning. He didn't have any wounds or feel hurt; when had that happened? Maybe that's why he had been sent home early.

Nevertheless, he gently closed the door, looking around. There were plates in the sink, the TV was playing static from being inactive for over half an hour, and there was no one around. Wilford frowned more.

He walked down the hallway, seeing the light from Yan's room through the crack in the door. He could hear Yan and Dark talking, and his frown disappeared.

He opened the door immediately after, having to blink a few times. Dark was wearing an outfit... he'd seen before? Maybe? It seemed familiar.

"Aw, how cute!" He cooed, prompting Yan and Dark to look up at him.

"Papa!" Yan squealed happily, running over to him and hugging his leg.

Dark seemed embarrassed, and immediately got up. "I- Uh- I'll go change." He murmured quickly.

"No, it's great." He said sweetly, picking Yan up. "Where'd you get that?"

"Uh...it...It belonged to someone important to me, I suppose." He muttered, blushing, and covering his face.
-----
Dark sighed, laying his head on Wilford's lap. He was wearing his suit again, he had finished his assignment, Yan had been put to bed, and Wilford had gotten out if his blood stained clothes.

"Honey, are you still worried about the dress?" He joked lightly.

"A little...but it's nothing. At least I made Yan happy."

"Aw, how cute." He smirked.

"Shut up."