Danti- Not so secret

For CroftersJelly21 and the Gender fluent Dark. Go check out the book that this version is shown in, called "Oneshots"!
--------------
Dark was gender fluent, but not at the same time. They had three different mind stages: He, She, and Both.

These mind stages often stayed together and kept as both, but they would become quite controlling and make Dark seem a certain gender.

It was pretty obvious what mindset they were in by the way they acted.

When they were both, or in their terms normal, they often did work and didn't really pay attention to much else, along with not often paying attention to their surroundings. Their eyes would also be midnight black.

When they decided that they were going to be a 'He',his eyes would go bright sapphire blue, and his personality shifted. He still worked quite hard, but would often be friendly and make time to talk to others when he felt over burdened. Though once in a while he gets so caught up in the needs of the others he ignores his own needs in the process.

The female mindset, however, would tend to be a bit strange.

When Dark was a 'She', her eyes would change to a bright ruby red, and her personality seemed to actually tone down slightly. She would often stay home when this mindset took over and do chores, along with clean, because it was something that the other two mindsets ignored. She would often zone out and become lost in thought.

But Dark hated this final mindset, and they found it embarrassing. So when this mindset took over, they would often isolate themselves away from everyone else and become distant until the mindset faded.

However, now was not a good time for this to happen. They were going to the movies with Anti later.
-------------------
(Anti's POV)
I had set up a date with Dark, just because they were acting pretty strange lately. No, no I do not 'Like them'! Shut up you and your stupid shipping thoughts!

Anyway, I had gone by early, hoping to talk to Dark for a while before we left for the movie. They weren't in the living room like I thought they would be, though.

So I quickly went upstairs and opened their bedroom door, closing it near completely almost directly after. Looking through the crack where I had left the door open, I scanned the scene again.

Dark was standing just in front of their closet, holding what seemed to be a dress covered in stars. They looked... almost sad.

They sighed, quickly mumbling "N-No. Not yet. Not yet." Before putting the dress into the closet. That's when I noticed something strange.

Their eyes were softer,and completely red.

They quickly went back to their bed and curled up in it, nearly drowning themselves in a fluffy black blanket.

I opened the door after, making them shoot up off their bed in a panic. They just stared at me for a while. Then they spoke.

"A-ANTI! I..I...You said you were coming here l-later!" Well. Not spoke. More like screeched in worry and rage.

"I wanted to talk to you before we left. No talking in movie theaters, ya know."

Dark quickly nodded, and covered themselves with the blanket more.

"Dark... What gender are you?"

"I'm... I...W-Well..."

"C'mon, spit it out."

Dark looked down, then whispered. "F-Female"

This new 'She' just looked at me, as if she was ashamed of her own gender. I walked over and kissed her on the cheek.

..Okaysowhatilikethemwhatever..

"It's okay to be female, Dark! I like you, whatever gender ya are!"

Dark smiled, and just took my hand in hers.

Then she kissed me.
-------------
I suck at Danti.
I suck at it so bad XD