BILLA & MAYA

A well built man is running through an isolated ground. He was wounds all over his face. Blood is oozing out from those wounds.

Behind him, from a distance, a black Mercedes Benz is coming.
Behind it the same car in minimum 15 to 20 numbers is coming line by line.

The cars make a round encapsulating the man in center.
The man stops running and looks in fear. He is trembling and crying.

After few seconds, a white Jaguar coming from a distance. It enters the circle in high speed. And it stops in front of the man. From the cars forming the circle, two men from each, stepped out in black suit.
One man from the front passenger seat of the Jaguar steps out and opens the back door.

A young man in black suit and white shirt steps out slowly.  He take his sunglasses and wears it. His face is fill with utmost attitude .

 His face is fill with utmost attitude

He looks to a side and nod slightly . The men takes guns and points to the man. He then closes the car door and start to walk forward. Very soon, four men joins him.
He followed by the  four men walks to injured man. He with an evil smirk, looks at the man.

"Trust...No one. Kill Anyone..
           Be only One...
You know its my motto. I believe in this... So ...so...HOW DARE YOU TO CHEAT BILLA!!!!  "

He trembled again...
" I.. I.. am.. s..so..sorry..Billa.. I will ne..never repeat it..ag..again.."

"Billa never gives a second chance... Hasta la Vista...Baby"

"Aahhhh"

     🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

A park. Two girls of about mid 20's is walking by chit chatting. Suddenly one thief came from behind and dragged on of their bags. Due to the sudden pull from back, the girl turned around to face him....

"Maya, be careful" the other girl said

"Maya, be careful" the other girl said. The thief ran with the bag.

She looked her surroundings and found a brick. She aimed and throw it towards him. It hit correctly on his head and the bag fell down, along with his scream. Maya ran towards him and started to beat him with a stick she found.

" How dare you to steal my bag . Do you know who I am. I  Maya, Maya Raichand. Understand ?  Hey priya,call the police right now . "

Later the police came and took him.

P: How brave you are Maya... if I were you , I just sat here crying... but you reacted at the correct time.

M: Its not a big deal . People say that I am over-smart and arrogant. But this is me. I don't fear anybody except God.

So guys. ..that was the start up .
I don't know whether it will work out or not. But I will try my best .
A story on Billa and Maya is one I am looking for long. But I couldn't find. So I thought, why can't I try.
And here the result.
And one more thing, I don't know whether I can give daily updates, but whenever I will , I will try to make it big.

And it's a Birthday gift for my cutie pies Anu1234abhi and Risha_dreamer 

I would like to tag my some friends
sweety_chitti
SweetyTeja
Priya_Sweety
Aiswarya2018
Love_Rutu
@DivyaMurali651
nila_c423
ShifaAnsari0
ambu1008
pabsusweety
sharma_sonali
Anjaliparthasaradhy
Harshimusle22
rossmarizz
crazy4pranushka
   @pavithravellingiri