Bajirao's destruction - beginning

"will you do something for me? please.... "

She looked at him with hopeful eyes. 

"I... I feel to lonely here. Nightmares are killing me almost every day. I can't sleep properly . Will you stay with me here , atleast until I sleep... Please".

Billa saw a vulnerable state of Maya today. Which he never saw before. He thought she was strong enough to face every hard comings. But today she is weak. Loneliness had dragged into a huge pit of fear and helplessness. He should help her to get out from it.

He held her shoulders and made her lay on the bed. He sat beside. She moved a bit to the other side and gestured him to lay beside her. With a fade smile he laid down on the bed. Within no time she placed her head over his chest and gripped his T-shirt tightly. He gently patted her head and placed a slight peck on her hairs.

Life was acting strange. They slept peacefully after many days in each other's arms.

______________________________________

Morning rays hit her eyes. It disturbed her sleep. A deep and peaceful slumber. She gently pulled herself up, but couldn't because of his strong grip over her. They still on the same position how they laid. She felt light and  happiness was clearly visible on her face. The clock showed 7:30, if she didn't woke him up now , he will be late for office . She caressed his hairs and took his name to wake him up.

" Billaji... Wake up ... It's already late...
Wake up... You should go to office.... Billa.... "

He made some movements showing the reluctance to wake up. But gave up at last. He opened his eyes, saw her beautiful smiling face , which gave him an energy.
"Good morning darling"

"Good morning...."
She reciprocated.

"Go fresh up... I will bring you your morning coffee..."

He nodded as she went out of the room. He saw a great difference in the Maya that he saw yesterday and the one who just walked out of the room. He understood how his presence made her happy and brought back to life. Now the time is enough to end Bajirao and live happily with Maya .

"Bajirao... Your end is nearing....."

______________________________________

The doorbell rang of Bajirao's house. One of his servents opened the door. She then ran to Bajirao who was peacefully having his breakfast.

"Sir ...sir... There... Police..."

Bajirao stood up and went to the front door.
"Yes sir.. how can I help you..."

"I am Benjamin, Income Tax officer. We have got a complaint against you. So we are here to search your house. Please cooperate..."

The officer said , gesturing others to start searching. They went to different rooms to search. Bajirao took his phone to call someone. Before he dialed, Benjamin took the phone from him.

"Sorry Mr.Bajirao you are not supposed to call anyone. Please sit here , we will do our job and go"

Bajirao sat on the couch tensed. Hence the illegal money he had was hidden very well. So he had a slight relief. The officer strolled around the ground floor, and found a big portrait of Bajirao. He looked at it and turned back. But soon , as if something struck his eyes, he again turned to the portrait. He found the portrait slightly misplaced. He called some of the officers and asked them to remove the portrait.

They did so. He saw a small keyhole on wall.
"Where is the key .."

Bajirao reluctantly handed over the key . The officer turned the key twice and the wall.., no actually the door opened.  He found lots of money, gold and diamonds behind it. The officer turned to Bajirao and Smirked.
Soon from various walls, underground stores , and secret cubicles, the officers found alot of black money, costly diamonds and other valuables.

"Look Mr, we are ceasing all these goods. You should pay a compensation of 25 crores to avoid the punishment....  Come on boys.."

Hello guys... 

 Our book has reached it's final face, and  is going to end in next few updates.😀

Stay tuned....

Good night darlingzzz