Some truth are unsaid

Happiest Birthday my dear akka...
Priya_Sweety
Love you Soo much!!!

Maya was taking the dinner for Billa from kitchen. He didn't came down to have. So she thought to give to his room. Rohini came near her and touched her shoulders.
"Is everything okay dear? You seems so upset from last few days, " . She faked a smile and nodded indicating she is fine.
" No one can achieve love so easily Maya... That too from a person like him... It's difficult". Maya looked Rohini in wonder. How did she knew this.
"Don't look me like that. You are really good. And I believe your love can change him", Rohini said before leaving her in thoughts.

Maya gently opened door of his room. He was standing near the balcony, looking at the night sky. He sensed her presence and turned his head lightly without changing the position.
"Your Dinner ....". She kept the tray near bed side.
"I am not hungry. I don't want food" .
She came near him and hugged from behind. He was shocked by her actions. He neither reacted nor hugged back, stood still closing eyes , taking the moment. Without much delay he pushed her back and turned.

"What are you doing... Leave my room right now ..". He was nearly shouting. She was taken aback by his sudden change. "What happened Krishna, why are you shouting"... She asked in a feeble voice.
"It's Billa... BILLA!!"
He said turning to the other side. Her eyes teared up.
"Look, I didn't said my past to gain any sympathy from you. I did it so that you stay out of my life and don't reach any danger clinging on my past. So stay away..!!! ".

"What .. what are you saying Krishna. Sympathy for you... !! How can you even relate my love as sympathy... You said your past today and I have been in love with you before. I ... I thought... you are also--"

"Shut up"

Maya is crying now, hearing his words. "I don't love you. I just love money.. that's all".

"No... No... Don't lie. You are betraying yourself with these words. I know you love me . I understood it today, from your actions. " She acted as strong,but was breaking down inside.

"Don't talk rubbish. I saved you today because you are Vikram's sister. Nothing else. Now please leave me alone..".

She was angry now. She turned him to his side and held his collar.
"If you don't love me , look at my eyes and say. I know you can't. Because I can see your love in your eyes..".

He held her shoulders and pinned her to the wall. "I Don't Love You, understood!!! Now stay out of my life , if you wish to live long. Don't dare with Billa. It's dangerous. "
He left the room leaving her in ocean of dilemma. She leaned to the wall and fell on the floor slowly. The fire she saw on his eyes said something else . His mind was disturbed over something. She couldn't control anymore from crying her heart out.

He went to the secret room and closed the door. He then came near a curtain , and removed it. A picture was hidden behind it . He looked at it with teary eyes.

"I can't Priya

"I can't Priya .. I can't... I can't let her lose like you.. I can't let her give her life for me , like you did.... "

Memories flashed in front of his eyes.
"Krishna ..."

She was the only one who called him by that name. When Maya took that name today, he was broken. His mind diverted to that girl, who brought colours to his life, who made him laugh , who made him smile, and gave her life just for him....

He touched her face. He felt as if she is with her.

"No... I can't love her and I won't let her love me."