Depressions

Days were flying like nothing. Billa has already planned something big to destroy Billa. A drastic change happened in their lives was for Maya.
She had a great breakdown. She stopped talking to anyone, and even coming out of the room itself. Rohini struggled hard to make her eat even at once in a day. Billa was noticing the changes. But he was busy with plotting against Bajirao.  Because he felt that was important. Now once again he can't let that man intrude in their lives. He came home late. He did check on her when he comes but finds her already slept or to be accurate, layed on bed with eyes closed.
Maya's life was totally confined into the room. She spent her time in thoughts and sometimes reading books. She merely slept and dark circles were already formed below her eyes. She was weak even to walk too.

Today morning with much hard work, Rohini brought her out to the garden. But she just sat on the bench looking at nothing.
"Maya... Don't be so depressed. It's not good for your health. Please understand. Do one thing, you sit here I will bring 2 hot cups of coffee and we can chit chat. "
Maya just nodded her head without looking at her face. Rohini left to the kitchen.
When she came back she didn't find Maya on the bench. She came more closer and found her lying down unconscious.

Billa rushed to the room to find doctor checking on her. Rohini was beside her. Maya was lying on bed unconscious.

'doctor...'

The doctor turned to Billa.
"Dont worry. She is good. Stress and sort of depression was taking over her head. And lack of food and sleep led to this. Did anyone close to her left or died recently??"

Billa's eyebrows straightened.
"Ah.. yeah.. her brother died a week back ".

"Oh.. her parents ?? "

"They left her early...  two three years back " .

" Oh.. so .. that's the reason maybe. She must have felt lonely . Don't worry. Make her feel happy and be with her... You are her husband I guess... Make sure you spend time with her "

Doctor left. Rohini came near Billa.

"She needs you very badly. Please take care of her. "

Rohini too left making them alone in the room. Billa came near the bed and sat beside. He caressed her hairs and placed a light kiss, patting her head  .

Night, Rohini took the dinner for Maya and went towards her room.
She opened the door and found Billa sitting beside, patting her head. He didn't even changed the dress.

"You sitting her till now... Go and fresh up. "

"No, let her wake up. And give it to me. I will feed her. "

Rohini smiled .
"Ok you can feed her. But before go and fresh up... I will keep the food here itself. Fine ?? "

Billa nodded and went.
10 mins later he came back. Maya was sitting on the bed leaning back with a pillow. Rohini saw him and stood up.
"Now you both have your dinner. I brought yours also. I will be in kitchen. "

She left after giving a light pat on her head . Billa came nearer and sat on the bed. Billa was looking somewhere except her face. She was observing him.  With much courage, he took the plate in hands and brought a morsel near her lips. She took it without taking eyes from him.  Billa didn't had the courage to look to her face. Her eyes started to tear up. When he give the next morsel, a tear drop fell on her hands and he turned to her.

A kind of helplessness or some sort of emotion was in her eyes. He kept the plate on the bedside sat more closer . He dragged for  a bone crushing hug.
She hugged back and cried. He could feel her tears on his shoulder.

"I... I am so sorry Maya... I would have thought about you before ... before punishing him to death. I... I would have known how much Vikram matters to you .. But that time... that time I couldn't think of anything. Nothing came on my mind except her face... I am so sorry.."

Maya came out of his embrace and saw his eyes too welling up.
" No no...don't say that. You have every right to punish him. After all he was a murderer. He killed a poor soul just for his selfishness. I won't ever blame you. Yes, it's true his place in my life and my heart is unavoidable.
I ... I feel so alone . Even when our parents passed away, I didn't felt this miserable. But today I feel, I have no one. I feel I am orphan--"

"Sh..."

He kept his hands on her lips stopping her from further. He nodded his sideways indicating not to speak.

"I know I am responsible for all your miseries. I didn't cared you. I wasn't with you when you need me the most. I am sorry for that , from my heart. Do you know.. Billa never accepted his mistakes, nor said sorry to anyone. It's only you , who is my weakness now. Please Maya... Try to understand me.. I... I love you alot... You won't even can think ho much. I am so bad in expressing. But... It's the truth.... Whatever I am doing is for you... for us... I don't want anyone to intrude in our life. I want to live peacefully with you till my last breath"

Next moment she hugged him hard. Now with happy tears....

"Will you do something for me...?"

Billa looked up at her. She sat with high expectations. He gently smiled and nodded ....

So sad to hear Saaho's release date postponed. Why can't they release it on any holidays... Now I am praying hard to get a holiday on that day somehow..!!!

Also our Sweety is celebrating 14 years in her career. A moment of proud!!!
Happy to see the title poster of #Nishaabdam  #Silence

All the best darlings!!!!😁😘😍❤