Bajiro

Maya's mood was not at all good. She was in a big confusion. So she decided to spend her time in one of Billa's orphanages. Maybe the innocent kids can bring up mood atleast for a while.
She was sitting under a tree watching the kids playing. Seriously, smile of these innocent kids are a big medicine.

She talked with the warden so much.
It gave her some relief.
" Ah, sister,.. I saw a picture of a younger girl inside. Who is that... ? "
Priya asked remembering the photo frame she saw in the main hall . The girl looked beautiful, not of much age too. "That's Priya, she was also my kid, left us so soon...", replied the warden sadly . Maya felt sad and asked how did she die. When warden was going to replay, they saw two cars coming to the compound very fast. From the second car, some men got out. With their appearance it was clear that they were some goons. From the first car, a man in white and white came out. Warden went inside her room seeing those men. Maya stood up and looked at them. That man directly went to the warden's room.
Maya followed him without their knowledge. He got into the room and sat before the warden's chair.

"Bajiro, that's my name. Billa is one of my closest friends you see . And out of love yesterday he did something which I didn't liked at all . Some of my men who went to visit him got gifts from him. And one of them, Billa sent one of them to God . Sister, tell me , that was too rude right. HOW DARE HE TO KILL MY MEN!!!"

Maya understood that he was the leader of the goons who was beaten up Billa yesterday. She made a call to Vikram and informed him.

_____________________________________

Vikram hurrily came to Billa's room.
"Billa, that , that Bajiro, he went to our orphanage---"

Billa angrily took his gun and went out to his car followed by his men.

_____________________________________

Bajiro came out and took one of the kids who were playing.
"I am taking him with me, tell your billa that it's just a reminder"

Maya ran towards him and blocked his way. "Hey what are you doing... Give our baby back"

"Who are you to say that.... "

"That's none of your business. Give me the baby back". She said in an authority voice. He gave the baby to one of the goons and held her hairs.

"Who are you.. laby billa ahh?... Stay out of it... It's between me and him."
He said with so much anger .

"If it's between you and him, then deal with him. I know you are scared of him . That's why you try to harm these innocent kids who can't fight back. Don't act like a coward ." She said straight looking to his eyes.

Bajiro boiled in anger.
"You!!!!"
He shouted and took hands to slap her.

Right at the moment , some cars entered the compound. In front Billa's black Jaguar.The cars stopped infront of him . Billa stepped out wearing his black sunglasses.  Maya smirked at Bajiro seeing billa. He controlled his anger still gripping on her hairs.

"Maya, take the baby from him."
Billa ordered .  She pushed off Bajiro's hand from her hair and took baby from the goon.  "Now go inside with kids and lock the door" . Maya gave a last look to Bajiro. Then she went inside and dropped the kids inside . She later locked the door. And came out.

" Your men, came to me to fight. So I gave them their medicine. But one of them, he touched Maya, not only that, she was injured too. I won't forgive if anyone tries to even harm me , then what you expect me to do he touched her. One bullet... Finished"
Billa said straight. Looking at him .

"So she is your new girlfriend ah... ??
How sad Billa, now her death will be also with my own hands, like before.  Poor girl...."
He said with an evil smirk.

Billa took his gun and shot the goon standing next to him suddenly.
Bajiro was suddenly shocked.
Maya too stunned to see his sudden acting.

Billa remembered how he killed Priya infront of his eyes. His blood boiled. Billa caught his collar, " Never even think to touch her... Don't think I forgave you so easily for taking Priya away from me. You will get the most terrible death, that too with my own hands" . He looked straight to Bajiro's eyes. They both were having an eye fight it seems.  Bajiro slowly took steps back and left the place.

Maya was standing a bit back watching all these .
'Priya, ??About whom was they talking..was she the same girl whose photo is hung there ...'

Billa turned back and looked at her.
"Vikram, ask her to get inside the car".
Maya noticed his anger. She understood that something big had happened between these both. Vikram looked at her asking to get in. She noded and turned to the warden to say good bye. Children kissed her cheeks and hugged her.  Billa saw this from the rear view mirror. He couldn't help in admiring her. She gave a one last look to Priya's photo. Then got in the car and they left.

How was the update friends... Hope you liked it. And one more thing , for last one week I was a good author na... Writing updates every day. 😂 . Actually from tomorrow my exam starts. So I can't promise regular updates. But will surely give as early as possible... Bear with me😀😀😀😀😀😀😀...

And one more thing. I want your opinion on the story. I mean , can you imagine Billa and Maya we see in the movie as our characters.
I feel Billa should be more arrogant and strong. What do you feel...??