The final War

Maya was doing some work in her laptop. She was distracted hearing her phone ringing. She took a look at the call and her face lit up.

"Darling, it's already 8'o clock. Now stop all your work and come . Else our dinner date will be disappointed. "

"Ok Mr.Billa, I am coming within 5 mins... Fine..?? "

"Good..."

She cut the call and shut down her computer.

Lisa entered his cabin without permission. 

"Lisa... Are you still here... Why didn't you go home.?"

"No, I wanted to talk with you about something really important. "

"No Lisa.. I have to go somewhere. You can leave now. I will talk with you tomorrow."

"Billa let's go...." , Maya entered without knowing the presence of Lisa.
Lisa turned to Billa in anger .

"Billa please.. I just want 10 mins from you. "

Maya understood she was getting furious.

"Do you have any problem waiting for him for 10 mins in the car... I guess you are ok with it... Is it Maya..."

Maya nodded without much interest.
"It's okay Billa , I will wait in the car..."

She closed the door and went to the parking lot. Her mind said something was wrong going on with Lisa. She was acting abnormal for last 2 days. Maybe the reason is herself.

"Spit it out fast Lisa. I don't have time.."

"Look Billa. You very well know how much I love you. But... But you are busy with her always... Which is irks me to the hell..."

"Shut up!!! Don't say a word about her..."

Maya was walking through the parking lot. That's when she felt someone's presence. She turned back, but found nothing .

"Ohh.. Hearing her name itself is giving you this reaction. Don't know what poison did she gave you.."

"Lisa...!!!! I said you to SHUT Up!! She is my love... My life... Don't even dare to take her name."

Billa's eyes suddenly stuck on the cctv footage displaying on the screen near his table.

Maya made her steps slower and was alert about the foreign presence. She ensured her gun was ready.  She looked ahead and found a shadow following her. She turned back suddenly and saw a goon with the gun. Within a second she took her gun and shot him down.

Billa who was observing this from the screen. Took out his gun and run to the parking lot.

With the gun shot sound, other goons who were hiding here and there came out one by one. She shot some of them. But luck was against her, when the bullets got finished. She ran and hide behind some cars, and took the phone to call Billa.

Lisa ran behind him and tried to stop him. But no use. He ignored her and reached the lot.

"Billaa....!!!"

He heard her scream and turned to the side from where the voice came.
He saw her in a black scorpio, hands tied behind (probably) . She was crying. In the front seat he could see him... the devil, Bhairav, smirking at him.

Within seconds the car flew away. Billa tried to shoot , but... He was late.

"Damnit!!!!"

Billa shouted loud. He was stressed. And his mind gone blank.  Something lit his brain suddenly. He looked at Lisa, who was smiling for herself. But she was caught by him. He pulled her hair tightly.