Vikram's Death

Billa has already started to walk. Maya was beside him in every move. After hearing Maya's words, he started to call Rohini as Amma. Renjith denied to call him either Nanna or Uncle. He was used to hear his name from Billa. Things were changing between him and her. She did her best in finding out the culprit in Billa's gang for last one week, but failed. Seeing her in stress, Billa conveyed the truth that he know who is the traitor, but refused to tell her the name. But he assured, the moment he see that man next will be his end!!!

One day at office Maya was searching for Billa. She asked almost all the staffs , but found nowhere. At that time she received a call from Vikram.

"Hello, Vikram... thank god you remember me atleast... where are you..?"  

"Maya...maya...save me... please..."

She recognized the danger. His sound seemed too tensed..

"Vikram...where are you..tell me..."

"Fa.. factory...."

The call cut. Maya ran to her car and drove to the factory. She tried Billa's number, again and again,all in fail.
After ten mins , she reached the factory and ran inside.

VIKRAM!!!!!

She screamed his name multiple times. But no reply came. She ran all over the factory... But nothing found.
She stood still looking around, for atleast one clue.

Maybe they have took him away from here. She turned back to return. But stood still hearing a gun shot.
She looked back... The sound came from upstairs... She ran and climbed the steps. Only to find her biggest shock in life....

The man who loved like a mother, pampered like a father, cared like a brother, and fought like a friend.... was lying lifeless...

Her heart stopped for a moment... A lone tear escaped from her eyes. After a while she took a deep breath and and ran towards him screaming his name.

"Annaya.... Annaya... Wake up... Look its me... Wake up... Please open your eyes... Please....."

She leaned over him and cried loud. She averted her eyes to the person standing a bit behind ,with his back facing her. He had gun, and some men  too. She stood up and went to him . She held his shoulders, turning him to face her and held the collar anger without looking his face...

"HOW DARE YOU!!!"

She screamed, but stopped seeing the man before her. She withdrew her hand from the collar and took a step behind.

"You...."

Yes it was him, where her life revolved now...it was him ,who was her life... it was him, who was her biggest strength...

"Billa...."

He stood staring her , with a calm face which depicted no emotions.

" Billa... Billa.. look... Vikram... Somebody killed him billa... Somebody took him away from us..."

She cried resting on his chest...

"Its me.."

She looked up.

"Wh..what..."
Her voice cracked...

"It's me who killed Vikram.."

He didn't find a bit guilty.  Means he did it deliberately. She wanted to scream...asking him why... She wanted to slap him hard right at the moment, or shoot him . But nothing happened. She could barely breathe...

Today her life was taken away by her love.....