'Why are you interrupting to my life '

After the men went to office, Maya cleverly made Rohini to go to market. She needed at least half an hour in that house alone... And she succeeded in gaining it.
She went near the passage and slide off the shelf. She entered inside the room and reached in front of the glass door.

Today I will find your truth at any cost Mr.Billa . I will somehow find your true identity. And I will bring you back.

Maya got into the room. It was filled with sunlight. She looked around for sometime. Then started searching on the book shelves, cupboard and all.
Will taking books , an album fell down from the shelf.

Billa sat on his chair at office holding his head . He was having a bad head ache. He closed his eyes . And suddenly he remembered how he laid on the bed of the secret room and woke up at his own room. He didn't understand how did that happen. Neither he remembers he going to his room. He decided to check on it.

She took it and opened it . The old pictures of the couple whose portrait was hung, where in the pic. She saw a small boy between them, probably Billa.
She turned over pages and found more pictures. She also saw them in front of that old house, where they went when they came back to India.

So this is his parents and that was his house. From this picture it's clearly visible that it's Billa itself. But this album has only childhood pictures..maybe until his 8 or 9 years.. 
What may happened then ??

She tore a picture from the album and kept inside the pocket of her kurthi.
She then kept the album back to place and turned. She suddenly stopped and looked down. She saw an envelope down there. She took it and looked.
It had a name mentioned in the 'to' address, Mr.Prabhakar Menon. She was going to open the envelope.
That's when she heard the door bell. She guessed someone has came. She suddenly get out of the room with the envelope and closed the passege with the shelf.

She ran down the stairs and opened the door expecting Rohini. But the person stood before her took her breath for a second. Yes... Billa.
She didn't knew what to say... She moved backwards a bit , still taking breath as she was running.

"Want cold water, bring it to the study room. ". He said ,giving her a suspicious look and went up. She took a deep breath and took a bottle of cold water from refrigerator and went to his study room along with a glass.
Her mind was still wondering why he came home at this time . Never he does that. She knocked the door , no response came. She got in and placed the tray on table and turned back.

Within a second she was pinned to the wall by him. She couldn't register what just happened. All he could see was Billa, so close to her , standing with fire throwing eyes. She was scared....scared to an extent. Billa was very angry, she could sense from his eyes.

"Why are interrupting my life..  who gave you permission to peep into my life.."

He screaming at her. She was taking heavy breaths .
"What.. what are you saying..I ... I am not getting--".

"SHUT UP".

He shouted at her. And she lost her whole courage. Her eyes started to well up.

"I saw you roaming around that secret passage day before yesterday. And yesterday you were the one who brought the drunken me to my room from there...Am I correct ? And today , you sent Rohini aunty to market and sat alone here to go to that room . And you did. You came from the same room hearing the doorbell."

Mentioning itself of the passage took her life. How could he knew all these.
He was killing her with his sharp eyes. She remembered seeing a red light above the passage wall. Maybe that was a camera. And he found it. How stupid of her , she didn't even bothered to check on any cameras.

"Don't keep mum , I need an answer right now"

He shouted at top of his voice, making her startled.

"I love you...."

He was taken aback. Silence .
She said it in low tone , merely he could hear it.
He took two steps backwards. She fidnt knew why she said that. She could only say that. It just slipped out of her mouth. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

" Yes I love you. I don't know when or where did this happen. The moment when Vikram told me you were the reason for my new life, I was so thankful to you. From that day I was waiting for a chance to see you. On my birthday when Vikram said you will come, I was more than happy. But I couldn't meet you. Later when those goons attacked me, you killed them in front of my eyes. I was terrified. But late when I saw the care you giving me, and all others living around you I was confused. I always thought how can a man be equally good and bad at the same time. One side you were Killing people, doing illegal businesses, exporting weapons ; on the other side you were doing charity, caring people, including me. I decided to know more about you, that's why I started to enquire  .But yesterday night, when I saw you there in that state, and when you cried hugging me and when you asked 'Are you also leaving me' , that moment, at that moment I understood how much I love you.... And now I understand I can't live without you. I.. I love you so much...''

She cried hard and sat on the floor holding her knees. Bill stood there with an expressionless face. He left the house immediately without even giving her a look. She kept on crying. Love is sometimes painful....

Longest chapter till now... Pheww....
Give your valuable comments... I love reading them...😊