Maya knows Vikram's truth

"Take his body away..."

"No no NOOO!!!"

Maya screamed at top of her voice. She ran towards Vikram's body. Billa held her hand blocking her.
She struggled to get rid of his hold , but gone vain.
The men took his body from her sight.
She fell down cupping her face and sobbing. Billa stood looking away. After few minutes he dragged her to the car.

Billa opened the door of her room and  pushed her to the bed. He turned to go. She ran behind and blocked his way. She held his collar. Anger was clearly seen in her red shot eyes

"Why...Why did you did this.... I never thought you are such a cruel person , who can even kill his own men for no reason. How can I trust you again... Who knows... You can take my life too..."

That was the moment, a tight slap fell on her face. She fell down on the floor. She looked above, with a teary yet angry face. Billa stood with hand on hips , facing to the other side.  He turned to her and pulled her up. 

"Billa is cruel... very cruel.... I am not a saint to save murder who killed my love!!! "

She stared him without blinking eyes....

"What...??"

Billa took a deep breath and left her hand. He turned to the other side without facing her.

"What did you said now...? My brother...?? Murder..?? No...no..."

"YES!!! yes... he is. He killed her...Priya .... along with that man, Bajirao. "

A thunder shock strike her.  She stood dumbstruck.

"And he is the one who tried to kill me too. That accident... the master brain behind that was him...your brother...Vikram."

"NO!!! "

"Yes!! He did this... "

"but... but...why.. why should he try to harm you...he.. was like..."

"Because he loved Priya!!! He loved Priya, and when...when we decided get married, he wanted to kill me. But when Priya came to know about the truth of him, he decided to kill her. And that was enough to destroy me from life. He was a secret informer for that Bajirao.  And now when he came to know you love me... he tried to kill me too. Afterall you are his little sister. He cant let even a thorn touch you."

She fell down broken before him. All she could was cry...just cry and wipe the deeds done by her brother. Few minutes later, Billa came down and sat beside her . She leaned over to his shoulder sobbing.

"I am sorry Maya. I know how much you love him. But I couldnt let him leave after knowing this much. Thst night when got to see the cctv footages against him, I couldnt believe too.  I met in th office itself, and he himself told me the whole story. I wanted to kill that Bajirao and .. Virkam together. I took him along with me . He was in the car which got accident.  As he knew what was going to happen, he was well planned to save his own life. He jumped off from the car, and saved with minimal injuries. When he got to know I am alive, he stopped to return back home. "

A deep sigh.......

"With very difficulty I found him and brought to the factor. And his only way to escape was you. Thats why he called you. I wanted to finish him before you come. But I was late.... I am sorry for not telling this to you. But I couldn't control my anger. If he only tried to harm, then maybe I may not kill him . But he...he took the life of an innocent soul who did only one mistake of loving me . That too for his selfishness."

Fate was rude to her. First it took her parents away. And now her brother. She did understood the pain and agony of Billa. But afterall Vikram was her brother, her own blood. How can she hate him , a man who loved her truly. He was her mother and father after  the death of her parents. Now she is alone... 

Only one to depend on..... to lean on.... Billa....