Lisa...

Renjith called Billa to the visiting room.

"Billa.. Bajirao is planning big... He has approached that Bhairav to kill you..."

"Bhairav... ?? I finished his case before right... From where he got the courage to face me again..."

Renjith stood in confusion.
"Don't know Billa... You should take care..."

"Whatever happens now... I am not gonna sit idle... That Bajirao's death sentence has already written . It will happen very soon...."

______________________________________

Billa was rubbing hairs after shower.  Then he heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in.."

Lisa got in with a tray of drinks. Billa twisted his brows at her.

"What's this Lisa... Why are you here at this hour... that too with these drinks....?"

Lisa kept the tray on table and went closer to him.
"It's been so long Billa... I want to talk to you so much.... Come sit ..."

"Lisa...look... It's already past 11, and I am very tired too. You go and sleep. We will talk later...."

"But..."

"Lisa... Leave...."

She gritted her teeth and turned back to leave...

"Lisa..."

She stopped hearing his call. A smile came on her face and turned to him.

"Take this drinks and go..."

The smile vanished within seconds. She angrily took the tray and went out of the room, closing with a tight SHUT!!!

Billa kept his hands on hips and took a deep breath.
Then he remembered some waiting for him in room. He opened the door and walked towards Maya's room.

Lisa was coming back from the mini bar counter after giving back all the drinks. She saw him walking to somewhere upstairs. She followed him. He got into one bedroom but didn't closed the door fully. Lisa came and stood behind the door, peeping inside..

Maya was folding clothes lying on the bed. Billa came inside but she didn't noticed it. He gently hugged her from behind. He startled a bit, but soon understood who was the mischief. She smiled and leaned more to him.

"Underworld don seems to be in a romantic mood today...."
She teased him.

"You can say whatever... I don't care...
Just one more week.... Everything will be ok... "

She now turned to him. He smiled faintly. And cupped her face.

"Your face looks so tired. Tomorrow itself you should go to parlor. Lady Billa should look charming on her wedding day .."

"Billa..." . She looked at him in confusion.

"Why are you looking me like this. Next Sunday... We are getting married. Sorry their won't be any engagement and all . We will directly jump to wedding. If you want the other rituals...then We can do it after wedding... What say..."

He said smirking. Her eyes welled up. She hugged him, and rested on his chest. He gently patting her hairs...

Lisa fumed hearing the word wedding. She rushed back to her room and smashed herself on bed. She cried for sometime. But then a certain anger overpowered her.

"Billa is mine... Only mine... I will finish you Maya if you try to snatch it from me..."

______________________________________

"Billa... Can I ask you something..."

She asked resting on his chest laying on bed.
"Hmm...ask.."

"Who's she..."

"Who.."

"Lisa..."

Billa opened his eyes and sat on the bed. She understood his uneasiness and kept a hand on his shoulder.

"She is my friend... Once.. she saved my life... "

Maya was confused...

"Soon after priya's death, I was gone I to deep depression. And I met with an accident. She was the one took me to hospital at the right time, gave me blood and saved my life. From that day onwards she is friend... But ..."

"But... But what Billa.."

"But now.. she wants to take our friendship to another level... And we had a quarrel about the topic 6 months back . I was angry... So she left. I don't know why she returned back suddenly without any message..."

Maya already felt the abnormal behaviour of her during the whole day. Lisa was not liking her, that's the only thing she understood. But now.. the reason behind it too..

I know.. small update... Sorry for that. I am back in action with regular updates. 😛.
Our story will end in 3 to 4 chapters maximum...

And being a heartcore pranushkian so disappointed with the latest ill-treatments and comments about both of them ... especially our Darling.
Those haters are just trying to degrade him . That's all. It's their life dears.. let them take decisions. If they don't want to announce their relationship... Then it's fine... We will wait patiently...
Because we are fans...
DIE HEART FANS!!!