Preparations

Maya's PoV

I was sleeping peacefully today morning. With some beautiful dreams ofcourse. Nowadays, for me beautiful dream means, is being with him. And atleast in my sleep I was being with him. I heard he taking my name and took a step towards me. And blushed a bit and tilted my head.
Again he called me. And this time I blushed more harder . Within no time water splashed on my face.

I suddenly sat on my bed and opened my eyes, only to see the angry Billa glaring at me with an empty jug on his hands. I stared at him for a while.
He was standing as if my staring is not affecting him. And I was angry. I stood up from the bed . "What the hell is this...why did pour water on my face ??"

"Of course to wake you up. Don't you have enough common sense to understand that?" , he asked making my mouth almost open. I looked over the window and found still dark. Then looked at the clock to check the time.
"What the.... " ,that was the only thing can out of my mouth. It was nearly 4 in the morning. I looked at him and the clock back to back.
"Hey drama queen, close your wide open mouth and go fresh n up." , billa said breaking the silence.

"May I know why you woke me up at this time.? " , I was the the hell angry. Waking me up from my sleep is the worst thing someone can do to me. And today he did.
"Excuse me, it's not that one day I suddenly became billa. I worked hard for that . Yesterday you were saying you need too become Lady Billa, so and so , and look now. Only Good for blabbering ."

What was he saying. I don't understand anything. What's the relation between becoming Lady Billa and waking at 4 .
"It would be easy if you say clearly what you want to convey...".
"Come get ready, we are going for work out in 10mins."
He said sitting on the sofa near the balcony. I was standing like a statue and gaping at him. He then shouted Go , and I went to fresh up angrily.

After fresh up, we were sitting in his car. I was too sleepy. In whole life I never woke up this early . Later he stopped at his club and gym. As a warm up he made me run around the ground 5 times. Then gym work out. After 1:30 hours of countinous work out, I sat on a chair exhausted. He then took his gun which he kept inside his jacket and placed on the table.
"Hey, why are you taking this gun out. I didn't do anything na.. I was tired so I sat down for a while, why should you scare me with this gun for that..." , To be frank I was scared. Should accept, his shooting skills are just awesome.
He smirked and went.   Then he went to drink water I guess. 
I was wondering if he was even sleeping with a gun. Every time he carry this thing as if it's his life.
Suddenly an idea stuck on my mind.
I took the gun, and tried to open its side. After some time try I succeeded. I removed the bullets and kept the gun as it is before he comes, and sat like a good girl.

Later after a while he came and took the gun from the table . Then he looked at me . I sat looking here and there , like nothing happened.
He then showed his hands open towards me. I looked at him, then gestured ' what'.
"Bullets", he uttered. My mouth went open for a while. But suddenly I closed it. "Wh.. what bullets?"  , I asked in an innocent manner. 
"The bullets you just took from the gun". He said.
Did he saw I taking it. 
I still didn't moved.
"Fully loaded gun , 1400 g and unloaded gun 1100 g. Billa knows each and every minute information about his favorite weapon, Gus. "
He said with a smirk. Now I am sitting with wide open mouth and eyes.
He knows everything about this thing. How can he just say it's unloaded just by picking it up.
Nothing to be surprised. I wonder is he is sleeping with this thing too.
Who knows where all does he eyes goes. I slowly took out the six bullets from the pocket of track suit and hand over to him. 

Billa's PoV

I came back after having some water. Seeing her sitting tiredly made me laugh. But I forcefully hide it.
After getting back my bullets back from her. We came back to home. The moment we stepped in she sat on the sofa and started to sleep.
Fun fact is she was sleeping in the car too . Poor girl. I let her sleep there and went up to my room.
Waking up her this early was needed. And this will carry on too.  I am sure she wont ever hear me. But it's my responsibility to make her safe. So she should be healthy, she should study some martial arts and of course how to use these guns. And I will teach her, and will make her independent. In other words ,as she said, Lady Billa.