Attack

Late in the evening, Maya knocked the door of Billa's study room. He was laying on his chair with legs on the table. He looked up and found her .
She got inside and kept the coffee over the table .
" Sorry for interrupting in your matters. I know you don't like me. But I can't stop myself from loving you too ... " . She ran out of room and closed herself inside room. She sat on the floor and cried her heart out.
He was also disturbed. Her tears made him go weak.

Days passed with ignoring each other. Maya turned so silent. Her sudden change was clearly visible for Rohini.
Maya got ready to go to Temple. She knew only God can give her peace of mind now.She came down and asked Vikram whether he could drop her.
"Vikram ... Can you please take me to Temple... It's new place right, so I don't know whether it is actually..".

"Sorry Maya... I have an important meeting today. I am going for that.... Ah... I think Billa is going to office... I will ask him... Billa...".
Billa was climbing down the steps , with the phone. He looked back hearing Vikram.

"Billa if you are not so busy, can you drop Maya at the temple..?"

"No need Vikram. I will manage. He will be busy" , she said looking somewhere.

"It's okay, ask her to come " , he said and left to car, without even giving a glance at her. She followed him and sat beside him. He was driving the car. She was so silent. He wanted to talk to her. But what, he didn't knew. Her silence was killing her. So he decided to her somewhere after temple visit.

He stopped the car in front of the temple. "Go pray and come back. I will wait here."

"It's okay, you can leave. I will go alone. " She was stern in her answer. But whom she was talking to, .. it's Billa. "I will decide it. I took you here. So I will take you back . Go ".

"Then why can't you come inside with me.." , she asked politely with a ray of hope. " Just Go Maya... ". He was stubborn. She didn't asked him more. She went out and prayed for  him...only him... 

After a while Maya heard some sounds of people screaming. She opened her eyes and saw people running. She also came out and saw some goons fighting with someone. She didn't saw his face. All of them were covering him. Soon she searched for Billa. He was no where to be found. Then she heard Billa scream in high voice. She turned and found the goons falling down in different directions. She saw an angry Billa fighting with some goons. He face shown full attitude. He was just throwing them like some ball. Maya was shocked and was a bit scared too. 

"Billa..." , She called in a feeble voice. He didn't heard it. But a goon did. He understood the girl was with Billa.

"BILLA..."

He heard a scream. Maya was standing with teary eyes, a goon captured her and held knife near her neck. "Hey,.. leave her .." . Billa said in a stern tone. He was not scared. He stepped forward. The goon moved backwards along with her. She was looking at him. The goon move backwards more and pushed her towards Billa suddenly. She hit on his hard chest. "Maya..." . She then hugged him . He looked at her breaking the hug and saw a small cut on her neck. He touched it, and she screamed lightly in pain. And again hugged him. Billa's blood rised. He took his gun from behind his pants, and shot him down.

Maya , hearing the sound looked up and found the goon shot down. She was shocked to hell. He kept the gun back to its place. She was staring at him without blinking her eyes. Some people gathered there also witnessed it. Billa then held her by shoulders and walked back to his car .