I love you

Billa was alone, sitting near the tomb of Priya. His mind wandered to old memories. And stuck on one face, Maya . Now his heart beats for her. He knew it more than any one.
But it's not correct. She is a very good girl. And he can't let anyone take her life, for the sake of his love.
He was going through a struggled life for the last three years. Now that phase is finished. But this day will remind him of everything.. but he don't regret.

Late night, Maya was sitting on the garden bench, waiting for him. He didn't came home till now. And she was getting worried. After a while she saw his car entering through the gate. She ran towards his car. She expected a fully drunk Billa, but to her surprise he was not a bit drunk.

He startled to see her awake at this hour. " Why didn't you sleep still? "

"Where were you?"
He didn't replied for this. And went into the house. She followed him until his room.

"Can't you here.. where were you all this while... I was scared..."

He didn't noticed, she kept her hand on the door. Billa closed the door,her hand stuck in between.

"Aah..."

She screamed, lightly. Billa suddenly opened the door and found her crying. He took her inside and rushed to take the first aid box. He took the ointment and applied to her hand. She hissed in pain.

"Are you mad. Why are you doing this. Always behind me. I have said you several times, don't interfere in my life. Still you are doing this. Why are hurting yourself. .?"

"Because I love you...."

He looked straight to her eyes. She was crying, not for the injury, but even for a moment she was scared about him. She hugged him suddenly and cried loud.

"Where were you all this while. How many times I called you. Atleast you could msg even for once. Did you know how much I was scared.."

He pushed her back and moved to the balcony . She stood up and followed him.

"Why are you avoiding me like this. I know your past. I know you loved Priya so much. But, but Billa, I can see your love for me in your eyes . Then why...."

"Because I am scared. I am scared that if I lose you too..."

Maya looked at him with wide eyes.

" Yes I am scared. Billa is scared. Because of my over confidence and money power, I took the life of an innocent girl. I thought I can protect her always. But I couldn't. Now I can't let the fate repeat. Not to you at all . "

"Why... Billa, nothing will happen to me. If something happens also, I will be happy. Atleast I can be with you until my last breath ."

Billa turned and closed her mouth. A moment of silence.

"Priya too said the same. And she left me. She was happy at her last breath. And now you too are saying the same thing. Have you ever thought, what will be my future without you. How will I live without you? No I can't. I can't. I survived somehow after Priya's death. But if something happens to you, I won't be alive. I... I love you. And I can't lose you. "

She smiled between tears and hugged him tightly. ," Maya, but I can't own you. I can't marry you... Your life will be in danger..."

"I don't care, until you are with me"

" Shut up!!! Why can't you understand... I am telling all these for your well-being. And you are acting to stubborn. "

She sensed his increasing anger. His mood was not at all good. So she didn't wanted to argue.

Thank you SweetyDarlingLover for your special mentioned on the storymnnn😁😁😘😘😘😘